stud dogs

have you sorted out who the sire is and the dam

i rang the kennal club this mornin and they said amazing pharoh is not down on paper or on computer that he is dead,so i told them he had died over 5 years ago and they said they have no record of this and the owner has to let them know,i also asked if there is another amazing pharoh in this country they said no but they dont no if there mybe another in a different country as they only have records for england ,i am really puzzled now i carnt get intouch with the owner who bread the dog , cheers john

theirs a bloke got a dog forsale in the forsale section ,he dogs 5 now ,and whiteman of here owned the dog and he said it died 6 years ago ,might best of talking 2 him ,and ask him why the kennelclub dos,ent know why his dog is dead ,it sounds like someone been knocking dodgey paper work about ,and its people like you that get short changed

Why the hell would you think the KC are notified when dogs die ?.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the real question is are they workers or show dogs.

you may take a hour and go and get your paper sorted before trying to stud them out.They would needa couple of seasons hunting as well as your only going on hear say as to ther working ability.

the alleged amazing pharoah x della russ litter were registerd with false papers as you cant register son to mother pups so at the time KC reg pups were worth more money than non KC reg pups , so wo

i rang the kennal club this mornin and they said amazing pharoh is not down on paper or on computer that he is dead,so i told them he had died over 5 years ago and they said they have no record of this and the owner has to let them know,i also asked if there is another amazing pharoh in this country they said no but they dont no if there mybe another in a different country as they only have records for england ,i am really puzzled now i carnt get intouch with the owner who bread the dog , cheers john

theirs a bloke got a dog forsale in the forsale section ,he dogs 5 now ,and whiteman of here owned the dog and he said it died 6 years ago ,might best of talking 2 him ,and ask him why the kennelclub dos,ent know why his dog is dead ,it sounds like someone been knocking dodgey paper work about ,and its people like you that get short changed

anything is worth a try to get to bottom of it

These saluki's were bred in Hartleypool, Amazing Pharoh ( K.T,s "Bill") was the full litter brother to Macca,'s "Khan Jihad".

As already stated, Bill died coursing in 2005. The sire to this litter is Delightful Cruise who is out of Amazing Pharo x Della Russ.

He was put back to his mother, Della Russ to get the above dog and the dog for sale on here............they used Amazing Pharo's pedigree for some reason :blink:

So your dog and the other are a mother x son mating but there are some great salukis in there (incorrect in a few places) pedigree and as stated, its in the field were it matters :thumbs:

2 stops things like this happening

id be fair pissed off if this had happened to me i'll tell you that for nowt but like has been said its in the field where it counts and this dog aint proven in the field either so take it back off for stud at the minute it aint worth shit but if it is a good dog it dont matter how its bred really does it jmo

theirs also a pure saluki on the forsale section from the same sire ,thats was born 2006,so would not make the dog 5 and the sire been dead 6 yrs

these 2 adverts should be taken of the site until this is sorted out.I was thinking of buying the other dog until i seen this i now think they are to closie breed. :thumbdown:

theirs also a pure saluki on the forsale section from the same sire ,thats was born 2006,so would not make the dog 5 and the sire been dead 6 yrs

these 2 adverts should be taken of the site until this is sorted out.I was thinking of buying the other dog until i seen this i now think they are to closie breed. :thumbdown:

does the other lad know that the sire is,nt amazing pharoh ,who ever owns both dams will be able tell them more but i think they forges ,that will be very unlikely,would be intresting 2 see what these have 2 say ,cause amagine these dogs in question got bought for quite alot of money because of their sire and dam ,and greatsire and so on,because of their repuation

does the other lad know that the sire is,nt amazing pharoh ,who ever owns both dams will be able tell them more but i think they forges ,that will be very unlikely,would be intresting 2 see what these have 2 say ,cause amagine these dogs in question got bought for quite alot of money because of their sire and dam ,and greatsire and so on,because of their repuation

well the other lad said he paid top money for his as a pup would not be selling only his girl has been caught with other fella.

Edited by madhare hunter

well the other lad said he paid top money for his as a pup would not be selling only his girl has been caught with other fella.

he just but the breeder name on his topic,and funny enough its the same breeder 2 both dogs ,quote she is very honest lady,so it looks like she might have been done over,but its her name on the paperwork as the breeder so the flack falls at her door

Edited by rocky1

this has happened before in the greyhound racing and they were caught took the case a long time to get sorted.They were banned from racing for life.DNA TEST WILL SORT IT OUT.

how the fek can you test a dog thats been dead and beried for years ..lol :laugh: