stud dogs

here we have shadow he is black tan and white and 27 inc tall ,he is 3 1/2 years old and is kc reg saluki with 5 generation pedigree dam born to run and sire amazing pharoh,also in his pedigree is royal jihad and talk of the town ,fair boy ,cruise of shildon ect ect - - - we also have charlie he is 4 1/2 years old black and tan and stands 25 inc tall he is out of decans ace he is a proven stud dog last litter working well ,we have photos of both dogs in our gallery if you want to have a look as it will not let me down load them on here it says file to big ,thanks for having a read if you want to know anything just ask and ill get back to you thanks john

untill we have got more info on shadows back ground ,charlie is the only one up for stud

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the real question is are they workers or show dogs.

you may take a hour and go and get your paper sorted before trying to stud them out.They would needa couple of seasons hunting as well as your only going on hear say as to ther working ability.

the alleged amazing pharoah x della russ litter were registerd with false papers as you cant register son to mother pups so at the time KC reg pups were worth more money than non KC reg pups , so wo

what work does he do?what his best average daytime and night?how much stud fee?

charlie dose daytime on the big ears,charlie dose 3 out of 4 depends on were i go,shadow i havent had that long but will be working daytimes just getting him fit at the mo so carnt really say ,fee to be arranged if interested.

charlie dose daytime on the big ears,charlie dose 3 out of 4 depends on were i go,shadow i havent had that long but will be working daytimes just getting him fit at the mo so carnt really say ,fee to be arranged if interested.

the dog shadow ,have you seen it work ?has it work?

the dog shadow ,have you seen it work ?has it work?

i have had him 2 weeks and he is showing a lot of potenial,past owner worked him but got done so he stopped ,but he is running now but just needs getting fit .

AMAZING PHAROAH cant be sire cos he died well before your dog was born , he died on the day of the hunting ban came out maybe Amazing Pharoah is grand sire to your dog ????

thats what is on his pedigree paper sire amazing pharoh dam born to run ,it must be a diff dog as pharoh is spelt different to the way you spell it ,cheers john

AMAZING PHAROAH cant be sire cos he died well before your dog was born , he died on the day of the hunting ban came out maybe Amazing Pharoah is grand sire to your dog ????

thats what is on his pedigree paper sire amazing pharoh dam born to run ,it must be a diff dog as pharoh is spelt different to the way you spell it ,cheers john

i doubt it ,im just a bad speller

KC wont allow 2 dogs to be registered if too similar names

i doubt it ,im just a bad speller

KC wont allow 2 dogs to be registered if too similar names

shaddow u r right its [bANNED TEXT] they fiddeld the papers

the person that bread the dog is miss waistell from county durham , i can only go on what i have on the pedigree papers ,

amazing pharoh

dam talk of the town and sire royal jihad thats whats on the paper is that right

Confusing now !!! Is Amazing Pharoh the sire, or Royal Jihad ? Scan the pedigee and put it up.

Cheers.