can anyone explain

right, as the title says really, its possible that I might start using more 410's than I used too, so reloading my empty carts seems a good idea what with them being dearer than 12g carts, looking on utube and other google searches, seems I could obtain certain tools to use by hand, rather than these all in one jobbies :hmm: but can anyone point me in the right direction and say, "thats what you want" item number etc, also can anyone explain in reloading for idiots language how I go about reloading,

cheers all :thumbs:

right, as the title says really, its possible that I might start using more 410's than I used too, so reloading my empty carts seems a good idea what with them being dearer than 12g carts, looking on utube and other google searches, seems I could obtain certain tools to use by hand, rather than these all in one jobbies :hmm: but can anyone point me in the right direction and say, "thats what you want" item number etc, also can anyone explain in reloading for idiots language how I go about reloading,

cheers all :thumbs:

Mate, your going to have to reload a hell of alot of shells to break even, I mean, it could take you years to break even depending on how much you spend on reloading kit, plus theres the time factor involved too.

Just cartridges are doing GAME & WET STEEL non toxic 24gms plastic wad number 5 shot at £180 per 1000.

Plus Eley CT in 28gms at around the same price.

http://www.justcartridges.com/pricelists.html

This may be useful for the reloading if you havent seen it allready

http://www.shootforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=2304&sid=d1548349fb883a70b3f1e95a04cff6d1