Cheltenham Festival

The Cheltenham Festival start's Tuesday and was wondering with all the thousand's that are on here someone must of heard a whisper of a good thing for the week :hmm:

Come on lad's and lasses don't be shy . . . Do tell :D

The Cheltenham Festival start's Tuesday and was wondering with all the thousand's that are on here someone must of heard a whisper of a good thing for the week :hmm:

Come on lad's and lasses don't be shy . . . Do tell :D

grand cruz ...

i do work for a family that own 20+ flat horses , ive had some GOOD genuine tips literally from the horses mouth , which have cost me a good few pound , some time your genuily given a good tip but nothin is guarenteed, so my tip is dont be tempted to risk more money on a horse than you usually do because its a tip , good luck to all who have a flutter at cheltenham :thumbs:

owt can happen at chelts i had a 18 to 1 winner last year and a 20 to 1 the year before, my banker this year was binnocular but its not running now so who knows, i've backed imperial commander in the gold cup as i backed it last year but its very open this year and i'll be having an each way bet as well should be a good week i love the racing

i do work for a family that own 20+ flat horses , ive had some GOOD genuine tips literally from the horses mouth , which have cost me a good few pound , some time your genuily given a good tip but nothin is guarenteed, so my tip is dont be tempted to risk more money on a horse than you usually do because its a tip , good luck to all who have a flutter at cheltenham :thumbs:

Well said Lanesra ,although at Cheltenham people do get

carried away at punting ,and theres guys who follow horses

all throughout the year (just like greyhounds),watching every

move they are making ,then have a good punt ,i,d a good un three year ago

on Butlers Cabin returned at 40/1 backed him with a mate in Coventry at 50/1

on his account in Betfair ,i like the Placepot each day at it ,then have your punt on

every race .

Edited by jimmys shop

on his account in Betfair ,i like the Placepot each day at it ,then have your punt on

every race .

fair comment -- just take it easy small bets and a bit of fun wont kill anyone just dont put your house on it -i start cheltenham week with £25 when its gone its gone if i win all well n good trick is be preparred to lose ...

every race .

fair comment -- just take it easy small bets and a bit of fun wont kill anyone just dont put your house on it -i start cheltenham week with £25 when its gone its gone if i win all well n good trick is be preparred to lose ...

Stig fair play to you mate being able to contain your betting to that range ,i like a good £20 placepot that morning ,

then start the punting with £20 on first race and continue through ,if theres a decent winner i,ll back

the next fancy with the draw i had of last winner and quietly pray they ride it home .Sure thats what the

punting games about ,the craic ,the winning :toast: ,the losing :wallbash: ,and the drinking ha ha ha .and St Paddys Day :toast::toast:

every race .

Stig fair play to you mate being able to contain your betting to that range ,i like a good £20 placepot that morning ,

then start the punting with £20 on first race and continue through ,if theres a decent winner i,ll back

the next fancy with the draw i had of last winner and quietly pray they ride it home .Sure thats what the

punting games about ,the craic ,the winning :toast: ,the losing :wallbash: ,and the drinking ha ha ha .and St Paddys Day :toast::toast:

with a bit of luck it should build during the week then my bets get bigger .. i put 40quid on grand cruz weeks ago ... i st

every race .

with a bit of luck it should build during the week then my bets get bigger .. i put 40quid on grand cruz weeks ago ... Edited by the_stig

will be in cheltenham at eight tomorrow morn with my dad for our annual lets see who can loose the most money and get pissed day.everywhere around here is full up with folks going to the festival.everybody i spoke to has got there own favourites but will stick with what ive chose.will post tomorrow night how i got on if i get home in one piece and i can write . :bye: