She been vets had some pain relief vet was ok he said no point doin op tnite n keeping her in just take her in the morning and have her home at tea time he said it look as though there's no damage to the lining bur can't say till tmrw. I don't think I could ever give them up n couldn't keep a working dog without working it so think just get them insured n carry on It's good to know im not only one with bad luck lol n buster has your dog been sleepin with any more cats lol n nice to meet you bogger

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She been vets had some pain relief vet was ok he said no point doin op tnite n keeping her in just take her in the morning and have her home at tea time he said it look as though there's no damage to the lining bur can't say till tmrw. I don't think I could ever give them up n couldn't keep a working dog without working it so think just get them insured n carry on It's good to know im not only one with bad luck lol n buster has your dog been sleepin with any more cats lol n nice to meet you bogger

yes mate hes been with my cousins cats :laugh: ive had him round cats quite a few times. im still shocked now.

and you raff was a good laugh wind stewie up a bit lol

an buster recon you should get a kitten an bring it a walk next time :laugh:

:thumbs::thumbs:

probably won't be sick on me. i had to stop at raffs (long story) that night and his misses had buster round their cats while we were out. hes been alright with them whilst indoors since.

Edited by buster 8789

Feck me but you"ve been through the mill with that mate, hope she recovers well it"s incredible the injuries they can come back from.

Years ago I had a dog hit a tractor unit one night made a right mess I had to carry the dog home he was out cold, vet said he"ll never work again well he proved him wrong and was back at the game in no time and went on for many years.

Good luck with your bitch