• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard they were going to ask you and baw to go on then they found out the chuckle brothers weren't scottish :laugh:

yup, anyone hes ripped off in the past, the gypsy fraternity that turnt there back on him when he went to the police,people that hate gypsys and anyone that doesnt like him personally   going to be

next thing you no you will have jimmy 100 in there.............. :laugh::laugh:

Hope so......he'll be the first b*****d al be voting out then....... :laugh:

Its a sad reflection of todays society that a man who had two seconds of fame on a disgrace of a tv show is classed as a celebrity.........

My thoughts exactly... I can't fecking wait for this current obsession with everything celebrity to end, it's ruined TV IMO. :thumbdown: Before long we'll be having every c**t who has ever appeared in the background of news reports writing books about their lives and turning up on 'Dancing on Ice'.. :rolleyes::laugh:

Its a sad reflection of todays society that a man who had two seconds of fame on a disgrace of a tv show is classed as a celebrity.........

My thoughts exactly... I can't fecking wait for this current obsession with everything celebrity to end, it's ruined TV IMO. :thumbdown: Before long we'll be having every c**t who has ever appeared in the background of news reports writing books about their lives and turning up on 'Dancing on Ice'.. :rolleyes::laugh:

spot on :thumbs: :thumbs: bring back the likes of only fools and horses, porridge, open all hours etc any day even top of the pops was better than this shite :thumbs:

spot on :thumbs: :thumbs: bring back the likes of only fools and horses, porridge, open all hours etc any day even top of the pops was better than this shite :thumbs:

Totally agree....what ever happened to basic evening entertainment on tv !....i couldnt give a flying bollock about these soppy little pricks sticking their face anywhere theres a tv camera.....why anyone would have any interest whatsoever in watching some little talentless mick whos never done anything apart from desperately crave attention....is beyond me.

What a crazy reversed world we live in where tv shows are full of boring desperate nobodies instead of gifted talented entertainers !

Edited by gnasher16

I agree mate. If I don't want to know the gossip about my neighbours or postman etc. People I know in real life why do I want to know who some self obsessed stranger is shagging?

I agree mate. If I don't want to know the gossip about my neighbours or postman etc. People I know in real life why do I want to know who some self obsessed stranger is shagging?

simo was only on about tv mate :thumbs: he has been in trouble for being a voyeur over his neighbours so i wouldnt mention that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

simo was only on about tv mate :thumbs: he has been in trouble for being a voyeur over his neighbours so i wouldnt mention that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jimmy, innocent until proven guilty :laugh:

Thay have jimmy it's called "Dave"