Anyone in central scotland got a black eyed white hob ?

Before anyone starts with colour is unimportant blah blah i have sandy ferrets also but i have had a line of black eyed whites for years and over the winter i lost my old hob so now only have my 4 year old jill and her kit left from the line , Half a dozen mates have the same line but im looking for a bit fresh blood to put to her iv got 4 ferrets at the moment but will be keeping 2 jills and a hob from the mating as wee have just got a hell of alot more land to clear next season and i bolt to guns and the 4 werent enough for an 8 hour day as some of the sets 100 holes plus i need to be working 4 at a time to get bolts. I could have albino's but tbh im not a fan and i keep my ferrets in the same condition as i keep my dogs and like my dogs i want something a bit different rather than what everyone else in the street has. Ill chuck a few pictures of the jill up in the morning if i can get the camera to work ill either pay a fee if need be or your welcome to a a kit or a couple whatever as i say im only breeding her to keep some back for my self. If need be i have my sandy hob there but i want to keep the line true if i can.

Regards Kris

Iv heard the same about silvers but never had the problem. Iv kept albino ferrets all my life and as much as they are able workers if i wanted albino's i would keep albino's. I have given black eyed white kits to a few blokes on this site for free and my mates all have at least 1 from my line. I have bred black eyed white to black eyed white for years probably 10 years and out of about 6 litters iv had 8-12 per litter no fatalitys and all kits were healthy im working a 2 year old hob out my jill and my old hob and he is the best iv kept regardless of colour. At the end of the day i could line breed i have done this in the past with grandfather to grandaughter with success and good strong workers with 3 season ferrets to prove. But my jill wont have another litter after this year and i want kits from her and im not willing to breed her to any sh** iv got a good sandy hob there and my mates have silvers and poleys albino's and blacks. My jill is the best looking ferrets iv kept and has bolted more in a day than my others do a week and she will work from 8am all day and not bat an eye now thats what im looking for if need be ill use my sandy over her iv been offered use of a black eyed white pet but he is huge fat and i want a working strain hence trying on here. I work my ferrets 3 times a week at least and like my dogs i keep what i enjoy working with so in a world where you can have what you want why settle for anything less .

kris

• 1 month later...

I have a black eyed white (jill) looking for a BEW hob to bread with.I only want two jills from litter you may have the rest.I hope you can help i live in Livingston.If you can help this will also give you a fresh blood line.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I know it's nothing to do with this thread but is there anybody in Edinburgh/ Livingston area that wouldn't mind showing me the ropes, I've got some young kits

But I want to get some experience with someone that knows more than me. Thanks pm me plz.

This is the first of me having a look on here but if your still after a line i have a hob there you can use for free i wouldnt want anything for it i ended up using my old cinemin hob on her and have got a half and half litter there that ill be keeping a few of so as i say if you havent lined her yet you can use mine the only reason i didnt use him myself is it was his mother i was wanting to line.

Your welcome to come out with me when the season comes again veedublee. I wouldnt start your kits till the end of the season as i have found over the years they tend to piss about while there still young mine never realy come to till there second season but as i say ill get you out when i start back at it about august time.

kris

Hi guys, I know it's nothing to do with this thread but is there anybody in Edinburgh/ Livingston area that wouldn't mind showing me the ropes, I've got some young kits

But I want to get some experience with someone that knows more than me. Thanks pm me plz.

This is the first of me having a look on here but if your still after a line i have a hob there you can use for free i wouldnt want anything for it i ended up using my old cinemin hob on her and have got a half and half litter there that ill be keeping a few of so as i say if you havent lined her yet you can use mine the only reason i didnt use him myself is it was his mother i was wanting to line.

Your welcome to come out with me when the season comes again veedublee. I wouldnt start your kits till the end of the season as i have found over the years they tend to piss about while there still young mine never realy come to till there second season but as i say ill get you out when i start back at it about august time.

kris