.220 swift ammo

I use federal 52grain hollow point and Picked up an odd few boxes of for €30 each in january that a dealer had lying around and 1 on saturday for €35! have remmy soft point here locally at €40 a box but its crap! Looking to buy a bit in bulk if i can ger it at good money! Quoted €370 in dublin for a case! Think ill just try and gather up any spare boxes RFD's have in there stores than pay that! What do you think of the hornady Fat MAn??

I use federal 52grain hollow point and Picked up an odd few boxes of for €30 each in january that a dealer had lying around and 1 on saturday for €35! have remmy soft point here locally at €40 a box but its crap! Looking to buy a bit in bulk if i can ger it at good money! Quoted €370 in dublin for a case! Think ill just try and gather up any spare boxes RFD's have in there stores than pay that! What do you think of the hornady Fat MAn??

its a shame you cant reload over there mate

Stop, ive 300 spent cartridges, would give me something to do on the off season although i dont know if i'd have the patience for it! Even just the prices they charge in the States, Impoters must be making €/£ 10+ per box on cetrefire ammo like the swift! Thought they were cheaper than that in the UK though!

Each to their own i suppose decker but when you only get a chance at a quick shot theres a lot to be said for being able to aim at his nose and the bullet connects with his neck at 270 yards!no mil dots/rangefinder/ arsing around. shoots very flat, you know if you aim high up on a fox thats out a goodway 300 and farther that the bullet is still going to make contact with the animal! Ive heard the .204 shoots similar!