Guest Frank

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldskool
Not worked for about 2 years now

before that i worked as a drayman for 13 years :drink:

same as you mick.. only i built trailers for 5 years before that, doin my lgv license at mo... probably end up pullin a trailer i made... if you see a jack knife on the news then its probably because of the trailer i threw together :laugh:

Im at University, studying Physics.

Im not to bothered what job i get at the end of it all, im just here becuase i like to understand how everything works and why, i wouldnt mind a job in something to do with balistics, just an idea.

Before starting uni i worked part time at a racing kennels

I run a large animal collection containing companion animals, livestock and exotics. I also teach a variety of animal related topics. I left school after several years of staring out the window and spent 7 years unpacking books in a grotty warehouse on minimum wage in the centre of Nottingham, my now wife bullied me into going to University at 23 and I graduated after studying animal science(god bless her), I then worked as a dog warden before coming to my current job. I also do a bit of dog training, training dogs for manwork, tracking and obedience.

i was a rotterdam gay lord for a few year's but the money wasn't very good

on a serious note i have worked in quarry's for years driving various machine's and when i was younger worked away on new motorway job's

but for some stupid reason i have worked in a factory for 2 years making pork pies i was going to give my notice in at the end of this month and go back to driving plant but they made me redundant and gave me a few ££ :clapper::clapper: