WHAT DO YOU ALL WORK AS?

Guest Frank

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM A FIREFIGHTER,

,BUT I ALSO FIT KITCHENS,BATHROOMS AND LAMINATE/WOOD FLOORS IN MY SPARE TIME,,,BUT IM ALSO LOOKING INTO PEST CONTROLLING I JUST GOT A INFO PACK FROM KILLGERM..

IM A FIREFIGHTER,

,BUT I ALSO FIT KITCHENS,BATHROOMS AND LAMINATE/WOOD FLOORS IN MY SPARE TIME,,,BUT IM ALSO LOOKING INTO PEST CONTROLLING I JUST GOT A INFO PACK FROM KILLGERM..

AND I ALSO DRINK LOTS OF BEER IN NEWCASTLE,,,,

Debt recovery/Bailiff - what do you mean booooooo?

What qualifications do you need apart from being a C**T and a W****R. I hate baliffs ive got a suprise for the next one that visits my place, i cant wait to try it out.

Cheers for that "mr cuban" The work I do is mainly corporate repossessions - cars,vans, business equipment etc - If they don't pay for it, its got to go back.

I DON'T go knocking on peoples doors lifting their tv's etc, but I'd love to pay you a visit sometime. What I've learned in my game is that people who say they are going to do this and that are usually quiet as lambs face to face. It's the quiet ones who usually are dangerous.

Anyway son - you didnt say what you do for a living- which was the point of the whole thread.

......... let me guess ..............

Where did you get my photo from have you been following me ? Im sorry that my question upset you, it was a genuine enquiry about your qualifications. My profession is of a far more dignified nature than "corporate repossessions". I am a "corporate felcher" specializing in baliff felching.

You never did tell me which other qualifications, apart from being a c**t waft, you have. I dont think it would be a good idea for us to meet iam as quiet as a lamb and as you said its the quiet ones who are dangerous. As long as your happy in your work, and dont mind being a corporate parasite, i think thats all that matters.

relief milker for a 450 canadian holstien herd which milks 3 times a day! :cry: usually milk for them 6 times a week. And in my spare time I am also an adminstrator for National trust , Spend most of my time trying to keep the boss of the computer, hes great with his plants but give him a computer and the whole network crashes!! :laugh: Its taken about 2 years but he finally leaves the important stuff to me! The title administrator also covers building sheds, plumbing in water systems, plant husbandry and anything else my boss doesnt want to do :laugh: Typical day today, I had to figure out how to download the 'find' hunting horn sound mentioned in Shooting times off podbean to get onto his phone as a ring tone!! didnt take long honest :whistle:

Oh nearly forgott, when I get home from these two jobs, there is also the admin for Mole trappers business to be done:cry: :no::clapper:

Edited by FPO
Guest The Shaman

Grounds Maintenance dogsbody on Petrochemical site (with Dandyman). Job would be great if we were left alone by the muppets in charge with no experience whatsoever in our line of work :hmm:

Before that I was a HGV driver, before that I was a Baker, before that I sorted out vandalized phone boxes and long long ago I did 14 years in the Army.

When I change my job it's always off on a tangent :D

Maybe I'll be a funeral director next - theres a few lame tw*ts I wouldnt mind shoving 6 feet under. :laugh:

Good thread Frank.