WHAT DO YOU ALL WORK AS?

Guest Frank

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8.00am - 5.00pm Mon - Fri all year: Sales & Operations manager in the communications industry (voice and data)

Evenings/weekends during Spring/Summer: Team Principle for a motorcycle racing team.

Evenings/weekends during Autumn/Winter: Unpaid rabbit catcher.

Crow what bike team do you work with ? I have one of the top BSS riders staying with me last couple of weeks. He's off to 250GP next season.

Roache

Im a supervisor on a tree nursery, the lucky b*****d who got the rootballing gang digging big feckers up all winter :( then chainsawing, spraying, hedge cutting and pruning all summer. Keep thinking about going back to plastering or gamekeeping though but i'm not sure.

Gnipper

I am Security Manager for Littlewoods Shop Direct Group, I have worked for the company 14yrs. Sadly......I mean gladly!!!! The site I mainly work at is closing the end of Feb,so...........1 fat redundancy cheque=Major holiday in the sun, then starting a BSc (hons) degree in Forensic and Applied Biology. :D

Where do I start help my missus and the two boys run the farm 1000acres 2500 sheep 250 cattle we also have a caravan site in the summer along with several events the game fair is one of them.

Then I run my own pest control company work for local business farms and local authorities

www.penmaenauevents.co.uk

Scrapman,just drive about collecting old washers and all other bits of metal people want rid of,bit slow at the minute cos everyone with a pick-up,van,or car and trailer is at it so come on lads one of you must have a few copper water tanks you want rid of,ha ha.