threatening behaviour

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put his name up so every one can avoid any sales with him in the future .

Why do we want to know who it is?

I'd say keep copies of all the emails, PM's etc. Get the mods to have a look at them with a view to banning him.

Tell him that you have his threatening emails and PM's, and are preparing to pass them to the police unless he backs off. It sounds like he's trying to pull a fast one, so stand your ground and don't refund anything.

Tell him you are happy to meet him, at a time and place that suits you both, to discuss and sort it, but that if he continues to threaten you will pass the dossier to the police to deal with.

Seriously, you don't need to take that kind of c##p off anyone!

Edited to add, a quick scroll down the forum might reveal who the buyer is. I get the feeling this story has more to it than it first appears!

Edited by matt_hooks

i am sending his money back today i am not risking it with young kids, i dont know what weird people are on here and if the gun is not the same as i sent it he will get a vist

That's shocking!

Some internet weirdo bully has caused you to fear for your childrens safety? That is well out of order!

:angry:

• 2 weeks later...

i have recently sold a gun on here i had a email saying scopes were no good and he wanted a refund for the scopes (which my mrs was sorting out today)

then i get home and have pms saying i want a full refund in my bank then i will send the gun back if not i will come down to you and sort it out ect #

the gun was perfect before leaving here, may be the scopes got a knocked when in the post

any suggestions what to do

How big are you?

i have recently sold a gun on here i had a email saying scopes were no good and he wanted a refund for the scopes (which my mrs was sorting out today)

then i get home and have pms saying i want a full refund in my bank then i will send the gun back if not i will come down to you and sort it out ect #

the gun was perfect before leaving here, may be the scopes got a knocked when in the post

any suggestions what to do

How big are you?

6 foot tall and full ov muscle