these lads got a few runs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree, i dont like to double up a dog unless its a young dog and trying to bring it on, a dog can handle and kill a fox quicker on its own instead of tug-of-war, exspecially a big bull x like them t

(WRECKING CREW DVD) ................. would have been better if they run everything (single handed) rather than (doubled up) but its a decent watch ,

REMOVED     cant be bothered to read all the shite about it,they put some work in front of the dogs thats all i was getting at and thats good enough for me

Im no saying all the dogs cant do it and also i agree there out getting the tackle and thats what its all about but its easy for the lads that go out and run 1-2 maybe 3-4 fox a week to think them dogs are awsome when the truth is ... there not i bet theres only a few dogs in that dvd that can do the job single handed, alot of dogs will go into 1 doubled up but dont want 1 alone FACT! , thats just my opinion and every1 has there own, them number are easy to achive at the start of the season when the corn first cut and we often run big numbers week in week out begining of the season and was still getting 2,3s's at the back end, (PRE-BAN) :thumbs:

Pre ban.When entering a pup you doubled up.Its simple realy.:thumbs: Its Called learning.:thumbs:

why not just let it go alone?learn more that way instead of learning it to run double?jmo

right anyone who says they can do better put a vid up for us to see and like has bin said you cant judge a dog by seeing it run the once and like someone else said there is one dog doing most of work they run an experienced dog with a pup to bring it on i dont know the guys im not saying they the only people what can do it but i sin there dvd and loved it. Who has sin the proper hare coursing lads doing about 20 fu(king hares in one day about 12 inch of snow now thats bad sportsmanship

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:.. ATB..B

im not getting into the argument of single or doubled up. fact is that most of you dont know the men in question at all. if you see the dogs run then for real then i think you would change your mind. its easy to say my dog would of caught that watching a dvd. if you went out and saw the amount of runs and foxes those dogs get its stupid to say they are know good. most go out 1-5 foxes a week. trying doing 10 or 12 not just one night tho 4-5 times a week then see who has good dogs. probably all argue now but easy too type on a comp get out and do it

atb mike

Well said mikeyboy there are,nt many people who get out as much as these lads an put as much game in front of there dogs not twice or three times a week Severn nights a week right through the season an test the dogs to the max.

yes mate difference we get out and test dogs they go out get one fox and think dog is the best in the world

:thumbdown: useless, doubled up and still take their time, look like the fellas know what theyre doing though, good sqeeking in, good footage, but shame the dogs arent much kop. a proper dog does it on their own, without all the over shooting, the deer should of been dead before jumped fence, and the foxes got away too many times imo, they had the time. i wolud of got rid o those dogs, do ok when they get summit, but not hard is it. down this way we have single runs, its safer for the dogs. plus night lasts longer :thumbs:

You can't say them dogs r no good of watching a few runs on film,you would have to see them over a season to judge a mans dog,jmo.

you would of thought they would put the best onto u tube. wouldnt you? i can see theyre no good mate, i got eyes. cant turn, no change of pace, no decent strike, the ones they caught were all doubled up and ran in their path, from being turned by other dog. a good dog runs differently imo.:thumbs:

they did not intend to put it on youtube it was meant for there own viewing but someone got hold of it and copied it at least they are out doing it!

im not getting into the argument of single or doubled up. fact is that most of you dont know the men in question at all. if you see the dogs run then for real then i think you would change your mind. its easy to say my dog would of caught that watching a dvd. if you went out and saw the amount of runs and foxes those dogs get its stupid to say they are know good. most go out 1-5 foxes a week. trying doing 10 or 12 not just one night tho 4-5 times a week then see who has good dogs. probably all argue now but easy too type on a comp get out and do it

atb mike

:yes::thumbs: :thumbs: .. ATB..B

right lads if u run single every nite how many nites would you dog last went out with a very good fox dog once 6 he caught but one got away and he had took some cosh he couldt run for about 3 to 4 days later as we no he could of run him and in the end make any dog STASH with bing so sore so i must say very good video fair play to the lads for putting it together to give US armchair hunters something to watch :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: