these lads got a few runs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree, i dont like to double up a dog unless its a young dog and trying to bring it on, a dog can handle and kill a fox quicker on its own instead of tug-of-war, exspecially a big bull x like them t

(WRECKING CREW DVD) ................. would have been better if they run everything (single handed) rather than (doubled up) but its a decent watch ,

REMOVED     cant be bothered to read all the shite about it,they put some work in front of the dogs thats all i was getting at and thats good enough for me

(WRECKING CREW DVD) ................. would have been better if they run everything (single handed) rather than (doubled up) but its a decent watch , :thumbs:

i,ve asked the same question myself ,but would they have caught as many ,and if that second dog was,nt their on some of the slips it might have getting a way :thumbs:

• Like 1

(WRECKING CREW DVD) ................. would have been better if they run everything (single handed) rather than (doubled up) but its a decent watch , :thumbs:

i,ve asked the same question myself ,but would they have caught as many ,and if that second dog was,nt their on some of the slips it might have getting a way :thumbs:

I agree, i dont like to double up a dog unless its a young dog and trying to bring it on, a dog can handle and kill a fox quicker on its own instead of tug-of-war, exspecially a big bull x like them they sould do a fox single handed, the dvd makes the dogs look better than they are also some of the dogs on the dvd seem to be in-n-out abit and f*ucking about rather than getting the job done quickly, (IMHO) :thumbs:

• Like 5

it is a good watch probably the best iv watched actually yeah they dont do it single handed but they do numbers so if they get seven a night thats good going for 2 dogs jmo but i do agree about the size of them dogs should rattle them but they go out get numbers so fair play to them