underdogs!!!!!

we all know that we are best to stick to tried and tested lines/breeds but every now and then a dog will turn up thats probably better than most well bred dogs :D i love these dogs as most are not even bred for work but do it and do it well!!!! dogs like sheba the chihuahua/border :laugh: wonder how many of you know of her??? or dogs like your mums sisters ex husbands next door neighbours whippety type thing that you took out as kid that was like a hoover on rabbits!! or the terrier that used to tag along on your mooches but took to bushing like a duck to water!! this bitch was called missy and was the result of a big fat rottie guard dog getting on a bitza lurcher that tbh was shite BUT what a worker she turned out to be she would work cover like a hound and took to lamping so easy infact she taught me and her owner a thing or two :laugh: id have her again anyday!!! i heard today she is on her last legs now and may have put down and thats what got me thinking about dogs that were never bred for work coming good!!!! so come lets here about your underdogs :toast: :toast:

memorycard2-1-1.jpg

superb,i remember an old cur looked a lot like that .he could really smack em early as they got out there seat.

we all know that we are best to stick to tried and tested lines/breeds but every now and then a dog will turn up thats probably better than most well bred dogs :D i love these dogs as most are not even bred for work but do it and do it well!!!! dogs like sheba the chihuahua/border :laugh: wonder how many of you know of her??? or dogs like your mums sisters ex husbands next door neighbours whippety type thing that you took out as kid that was like a hoover on rabbits!! or the terrier that used to tag along on your mooches but took to bushing like a duck to water!! this bitch was called missy and was the result of a big fat rottie guard dog getting on a bitza lurcher that tbh was shite BUT what a worker she turned out to be she would work cover like a hound and took to lamping so easy infact she taught me and her owner a thing or two :laugh: id have her again anyday!!! i heard today she is on her last legs now and may have put down and thats what got me thinking about dogs that were never bred for work coming good!!!! so come lets here about your underdogs :toast: :toast:

memorycard2-1-1.jpg

superb,i remember an old cur looked a lot like that .he could really smack em early as they got out there seat.

lol i wouldnt go that far on this bitch :laugh: was quite fast when she got going but f**k me was like a train pulling off :thumbs:

memorycard2-1-1.jpg

lol i wouldnt go that far on this bitch :laugh: was quite fast when she got going but f**k me was like a train pulling off :thumbs:

:thumbs: he looked simmilar but was far liter tbh .still that bitch rekindled some memmories :angel: