DOG HANDLER

I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE THE TIDY LADY OWNER OF AN OUTSTANDING LAKELAND DOG I SAW AT SHUGBOROUGH GAME FAIR YESTERDAY.THE ONLY WAY SHE COULD QUELL ITS URGE TO KILL EVERYTHING IN THE RING WAS TO MASSAGE ITS CROWN JEWELS WILST WEARING PATENT LEATHER GLOVES.HOW I WISHED I WAS THAT LAKELAND DOG :yes: :yes: :yes:

• Like 3

Are you sure she just massaged?

Or did she have a warning grip, and would she castrate without anesthaesia if he was naughty in his apparent urge to kill?

It is just another way of control????? Works better than a choke chain, and as good as an E- collar.

I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE THE TIDY LADY OWNER OF AN OUTSTANDING LAKELAND DOG I SAW AT SHUGBOROUGH GAME FAIR YESTERDAY.THE ONLY WAY SHE COULD QUELL ITS URGE TO KILL EVERYTHING IN THE RING WAS TO MASSAGE ITS CROWN JEWELS WILST WEARING PATENT LEATHER GLOVES.HOW I WISHED I WAS THAT LAKELAND DOG :yes: :yes: :yes:

thank you for comments, them leather gloves do wonders, better shine then brasso plus a calming effect on any man or beast. ha ha

WELCOME BLACK AND TAN YOU ARE A RARETY,IN TO TERRIERS,SENSE OF HUMOR,EXTREMELY DEDICATED AND A WOMAN.THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF SINGLE,SEPARATED,DIVORCED OR JUST MISUNDERSTOOD TERRIERMEN ON HERE ONLY DREAMING OF SUCH A GEM.GLAD I HAVENT EMBARASSED YOU :whistling:

Edited by sremmulp

WELCOME BLACK AND TAN YOU ARE A RARETY,IN TO TERRIERS,SENSE OF HUMOR,EXTREMELY DEDICATED AND A WOMAN.THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF SINGLE,SEPARATED,DIVORCED OR JUST MISUNDERSTOOD TERRIERMEN ON HERE ONLY DREAMING OF SUCH A GEM.GLAD I HAVENT EMBARASSED YOU :whistling:

mmmmmmm think someones in luuuvvvv!

By tidy do you mean.Good eye candy.:thumbs: