unusual rabbit and bitten by one for the first time ever

caught this fella the other day never seen one this colour before seen plenty of blacks and a white and black one also i got bitten for the first time ever by a bloody rabbit which sank it teeth right down to the bone of my finger and made a [bANNED TEXT] mess of it much to the amusement of my mate post-41267-0-18632900-1299440981_thumb.jpg

I've seen alot of black and white rabbits and also caught a huge ginger one, An old fella i know told me its a sign of a good rabbit population and funny that because the only places i've seen different coloured rabbits is where there are heaps of them.

makes it more intresting ferreting where domestic rabbits have escaped and bread with the wild population.u never know what colour will bold..they do seem to giv up the chase with the dogs a lot easier tho..wudnt mind catchin a few angora rabbits,make a nice new hat ;)

We shot loads of funny coloured ones at work but as said it was only because pet one where getting dumped folk saw there where loads of wild ones thought this must be a good place for rabbits and let them go little knowing when theres no students here we lamp it hard :laugh:

One one farm i shot a hairy rabbit and showed it to the farmer then the next week bolted a pair of silvers out the one burrow and when i showed him them he thought i was having a laugh :laugh:

We shot loads of funny coloured ones at work but as said it was only because pet one where getting dumped folk saw there where loads of wild ones thought this must be a good place for rabbits and let them go little knowing when theres no students here we lamp it hard :laugh:

One one farm i shot a hairy rabbit and showed it to the farmer then the next week bolted a pair of silvers out the one burrow and when i showed him them he thought i was having a laugh :laugh:

sam got this one a month ago

post-9541-0-27760600-1299615345_thumb.jpg