CROSSBRED. POCKET ROCKET

Small and good. She looks strong and well proportioned. Such dogs are the only ones to be able to get to small vixens, and cubs. I always have 1 or 2 small ones too and couldn't do without them. They work the boars as good as the bigger ones by the way, as long as they are decently high on the legs.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

very well proportioned tyke dude for 9"tts

its not the lion in the fight its the fight in the lion

HERES A PIC OF MY LITTLE CROSSBRED BITCH. 16MTH OLD AND NOW FULLY GROWN, AT 9 AND A HALF INCHES TTS. TRIED HER TWICE IN SMALL SPOTS AND SEEMS TO ENJOY HER SELF. VERY VOCAL SHOULD BE OK FOR THEM TIGHT SPOTS COME OCTOBER.

it might just be the angle of the pic but she looks quite a chunky dog av got a bitch at 8 month 10" and i can span her to my hands clasp but tidy bitch mate

YOU CAN SEE HER SIZE BETTER AT THE SIDE OF MY OTHER RED BITCH, WHICH IS NORMAL SIZE. BUT YES SHE IS STRONG

nice looking dogs them pal remind me of some old ken gould stuff my pal had they were a lot bigger and stronger though but same stamp atb with them mate :thumbs:

YOU CAN SEE HER SIZE BETTER AT THE SIDE OF MY OTHER RED BITCH, WHICH IS NORMAL SIZE. BUT YES SHE IS STRONG

alli my freand they are cracker,s :toast: fair play to you and if you every want to get ride of her send her across the water to me :tongue2::thumbs:

alli my freand they are cracker,s :toast: fair play to you and if you every want to get ride of her send her across the water to me :tongue2::thumbs:

FIRST WELL DONE YOUR LAD WITH THE BOXING, ILE KEEP YOU INMIND HOGSHEAD. :thumbs: