off out in houghton - durham area the night

stopping at a family members house wi the dog just have to take the opportunity to explore the area am from jarrow so its new territory for me any good places to look out for any advice welcome anywere round there will do cheers lads n lasses happy hunting !!!! :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::boogie:

its a crock of shit mate gets hammered of the local ideots

not much in jarrow like iv just moved from whitburn not long ago got a few fields in hebburn but theres loads of cover for them to dive into so its a hit n miss senario but if i hear of out al give you a shout wht it lke over your end marra any good like ??

its a crock of shit mate gets hammered of the local ideots

not much in jarrow like iv just moved from whitburn not long ago got a few fields in hebburn but theres loads of cover for them to dive into so its a hit n miss senario but if i hear of out al give you a shout wht it lke over your end marra any good like ??

got 3 redcoats in 1 night jarrow acouple of months ,on local playing fields ,and they some good spots round hougton,durham,s/land you have know where 2 look and i do lol

Edited by rocky1

Il empty my inbo mate, i work 12-8 everyday apart from weekends next weekend sound ok mate? Or even one night through the week for an hour or so.. You got terriers? I know a real good ratting place in dalton piecy. Pm me