4x4 Tyres

I fancy some BF Goodrich ATR's Ian but I nearly passed out when a lad told me he paid around £500 for 4 for his Navara :blink:, I have some crappy things on my motor at the moment which will have to be replaced before the next MOT! Goodrich All Terrain's would be the one's though if the missus don't spend all the money first ;).......

i've got greenway "machos" on mine, i had bronco "grizzly claws" on before thse but very very noisy on the road, both are excellent off road though.

you wont go far wrong though with the bf goodridge "mt's", colway do a cheaper version with the exact same tread pattern ( colwat c-trax "mt's") but like a lot of good mud tyres there re treads ;)

these are the machos

Remould mud terrains on the landy, great in the mud and cheapish to replace if they get trashed on some barb wire or fencing off road, got some BFG AT's on the disco good tyres fairly smooth on the road and enough grip on the mud :yes: