• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like the pricks will lose sleep when they give someone a criminal record for catching few rabbits like they will take your car away for thinking your coursing all things like that lead to a loss of jo

stelf made helicopter ,who are these guys airwof lol ,mark mate i,don,t think the police use stelf,could be wrong but i know i,m not

waste of tax payers money ffs

the police will get sick and run out of resources before we do, North Yorkshire Police has started a consultation process about staff redundancies.

It seeks to cut 210 jobs over the next four years as a result of losing up to £11m in government funding.

:toast::victory: :victory: :victory:

ESTIMATED BUDGET CUTS

Police force 2010/11 2011/12 2012/13 2013/14

Humberside 179.9m 175.3m 173.4m 171.8m

North Yorkshire 139.7m 137.5m 137.2m 137.2m

South Yorkshire 260.2m 252.6m 248.9m 245.6m

West Yorkshire 438.6m 425.9m 419.8m 414.3m

BLACK b*****ds

the police will get sick and run out of resources before we do, North Yorkshire Police has started a consultation process about staff redundancies.

It seeks to cut 210 jobs over the next four years as a result of losing up to £11m in government funding.

ESTIMATED BUDGET CUTS

BLACK b*****ds

I appreciate that some folks may not be thrilled when they get tugged for being out and about but it's a sad state of affairs to stoop to gloating cos folks are losing their jobs! I'm sure on reflection you'd not wish any family to lose a job and potentially their home etc. especially when it's the greedy bankers and politicians fcuking up our country not someone in a uniform doing their job!

• Like 2

choper also goes in stelf mode i no a wild life officer he told me to watch my self last season.

they got 9 lots of lampers last season up where i used to live all on the same field in the same night, doin this.

stelf made helicopter ,who are these guys airwof lol ,mark mate i,don,t think the police use stelf,could be wrong but i know i,m not

The use the land well mate! sneaked up on me one night with the woods bein so dens it blocked the sound from the rotors !!

ESTIMATED BUDGET CUTS

BLACK b*****ds

I appreciate that some folks may not be thrilled when they get tugged for being out and about but it's a sad state of affairs to stoop to gloating cos folks are losing their jobs! I'm sure on reflection you'd not wish any family to lose a job and potentially their home etc. especially when it's the greedy bankers and politicians fcuking up our country not someone in a uniform doing their job!

i couldnt give a f'ck about them losing there jobs, or there houses, shit happens, i wont lose no sleep over them.

• Like 1

Like the pricks will lose sleep when they give someone a criminal record for catching few rabbits like they will take your car away for thinking your coursing all things like that lead to a loss of job home family when the can just use some discretion anyway it takes a certain prick to be a copper fuckem

• Like 3

ESTIMATED BUDGET CUTS

BLACK b*****ds

i couldnt give a f'ck about them losing there jobs, or there houses, shit happens, i wont lose no sleep over them.

did the coppers worry about us in the eighties when we were living on rabbit and bread and dripping, all the overtime on the picket lines. i think not.what goes around comes around

• Like 2

its not just yorkshire its everywere, i posted a warning on here last friday night for darlington [durham] after getting pulled that night coppers told me that they are having a major clamp down ,all reports of lampers get prioty response with helicopters surport if needed,DONT KNOW WHY BUT MODS DELETED THE THREAD SAME NIGHT ??????

most of the police have brought on a massive disrespect for them, all by themselves, i think if you give respect you will get respect back,

all the other services etc do a great job, eg fire service ambulance paramedics nurses, armed forces, they all have my utmost respect and support, not the police though. especially not the mouthy female ones or the male dickheads who square up to you to try to provoke a response, so they can lock you up.

most of the police have brought on a massive disrespect for them, all by themselves, i think if you give respect you will get respect back,

all the other services etc do a great job, eg fire service ambulance paramedics nurses, armed forces, they all have my utmost respect and support, not the police though. especially not the mouthy female ones or the male dickheads who square up to you to try to provoke a response, so they can lock you up.

funny init!! they say stay in and ring them if you see any one nicking cars out out like that, phoned then when mine was nicked but they never even come out just gave me the crime number over the phone!! like that is going to get my carback!

but go out and run a few rabbits your f****d!!

Edited by graham4877