getting a whippet

She's on the archives mate avismar classic ebony also check her pup leeali last but not least turning into a cracking example think sooty sam is on her paperwork once 8 generations back on her dams side. She's a nice bitch to work with most bidable dog ever iv owned never leaves my side. Always liked your pictures some cracking shots and the dogs are always in fine nick.

kris

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a lad called Carl from south wales bred her, his bitch 'MAGDA BLUE' to the sire 'STRIKE WHILE THE IRONS HOT' from Mike Brown, got the pedigree here now, got a few of the well known names on it.

Do you know where he was from or what the bitches real name was or what color? Think i know man and beast.

brown and white she was, ebbw vale i think it.

a lad called Carl from south wales bred her, his bitch 'MAGDA BLUE' to the sire 'STRIKE WHILE THE IRONS HOT' from Mike Brown, got the pedigree here now, got a few of the well known names on it.

Do you know where he was from or what the bitches real name was or what color? Think i know man and beast.

brown and white she was, ebbw vale i think it.

Aye i've spoken to carl, its the same carl i was thinking of. His bitch is a tidy wee thing, great little ferreting bitch, nice size, and a mind of her own!