getting a whippet

hi all, well iv been nagging at the misses for the last copple of days and she said i could have one :boogie: . but it carn`t be a black one its got to be blue or brindle. has anyone got a pics of there whippets any colours. (some pups would be nice) also any thing to look owt for then buying a whippet pup?

thanks andy.

Edited by beddylurcher

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi all, well iv been nagging at the misses for the last copple of days and she said i could have one :boogie: . but it carn`t be a black one its got to be blue or brindle. has anyone got a pics of there whippets any colours. (some pups would be nice) also any thing to look owt for then buying a whippet pup?

thanks andy.

Aye mate, not to get sucked in with daft colors . . . .

your [bANNED TEXT] colour dosnt make a dog but some people have prefferances normally the woman in your life lol

Tom

I know mate, i should have put it different. If your looking at a litter and the pup that stands out as the biggest, most outgoing etc etc etc is black, and there are 5 other blacks, and one wee brindle/blue thats in the litter, most folk will pick the brindle/blue. When you look at a liter, pick the best pup, if its black i'm sure your missus will learn to live with the color, quicker than you would live with a sub-standard pup. Its the same with sex for me, if i'm wanting a bitch, but there is an outstanding dog, then i'm going home with a dog.

. . . . . . and she can always buy it a wee blue coat. :tongue2:

lol im just happy she has said yes to another dog. yes as you said if they is two left a nice stocky black one and a skinny runt fancy colour one the black one is coming home. :thumbs:

Good man, my black whippet was getting ready to take you to a race hate crime tribunal, either that or roll past your crib, in his lexus and blow your away bwooooooy! :gunsmilie:

lol im just happy she has said yes to another dog. yes as you said if they is two left a nice stocky black one and a skinny runt fancy colour one the black one is coming home. :thumbs:

Good man, my black whippet was getting ready to take you to a race hate crime tribunal, either that or roll past your crib, in his lexus and blow your away bwooooooy! :gunsmilie:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: