new bird

the deciple

Guest bullterrier

:thumbdown:

I just bought my self a new bird to do sum hunting and just woundering the best way to get it hunting :thumbs:

well if this isn't a wind up your going about it the wrong way by new bird do you mean you have had one before and you could end up with a dead bird ....john

I just bought my self a new bird to do sum hunting and just woundering the best way to get it hunting :thumbs:

Take a course, dont try to do it by book and DVD alone. Find a mentor, find land and quarry. Gather equipment, build housing. Then buy a bird.

Loads of good courses about. Some will even train you with your bird. www.hawktalktraining.com

You have to put in what you intend to take out.

Dave

mate without a mentor and help you are not going to make it,you should of done the work before getting the bird ,most birds are going down to molt now so hunting is out have you got land to hunt on,what kind of bird is it bud

mate without a mentor and help you are not going to make it,you should of done the work before getting the bird ,most birds are going down to molt now so hunting is out have you got land to hunt on,what kind of bird is it bud

yea got land got a hundred acre farm lots of rabbits my chinese qwail has'nt long hatched so it will be a while before if starts to fly

• 2 weeks later...