f**king smell

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im immune to the ferret smell aswell lol. Also if it helps to know if you have them neutered it reduces the smell of them dramatically. & no it doesnt affect their working ability lol.   If the

I kept an entire hob in the house for about a year & his bedding was changed a couple of times a week & the floor in his cage daily & to be honest there wasnt a great deal of smell

i just got myself a ferret 2 day, and f**k it smells real bad!!!

Another newbie with no idea about keeping ferrets. How long before it is moved on? :wallbash:

We're all newbies at some point though, and many of us [ like me :) ] go on to be devoted and responsible owners. I do remember being a bit taken aback about the pong of my first ferrets. I'm inured to it now :laugh:

hi guys i have kept a lot of ferrets and i use a product called Fenol its a very strong smelling disenfectant i dont know if u have it over there but it works a treat just clean out their cage with it every two weeks and if on concrete do that to you will hardly notice it