JUST OUT OF INTREST

HI FOLKS. JUST OUT OF INTREST AS THIS SEASON IS COMING TO THE END, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD A RESULT IN THE SAME EARTH IN THE SAME SEASON. NOT PIPES, DRAINS OR BOLTS BUT DIGS [ FOX ]. MINE THIS YEAR IS 2, FIRST DIG WAS A DOG FOX SECOND WAS 1 OF EACH. YIS ALLI. :thumbs:

HI FOLKS. JUST OUT OF INTREST AS THIS SEASON IS COMING TO THE END, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD A RESULT IN THE SAME EARTH IN THE SAME SEASON. NOT PIPES, DRAINS OR BOLTS BUT DIGS [ FOX ]. MINE THIS YEAR IS 2, FIRST DIG WAS A DOG FOX SECOND WAS 1 OF EACH. YIS ALLI. :thumbs:

This season the most has been 2, but last season we had 2 local earths n had 5 digs in 1 all diff days and another 4 digs all in diff days, the one we dug 5 times we had a few bolts from aswell always holds a fox for some reason bolted 5 from it this season and dug it once :thumbs:

Ive had 8 foxes from one earth this season alone. 5 digs and 3 bolts. Had a double in November, and had two triples in January/begining of February. Hit on every time, only been three times this season.

It's the best earth I know and you would have to kill me before I told you where it was :laugh:

FTB

Edited by FightTheBan

Ive had 8 foxes from one earth this season alone. 5 digs and 3 bolts. Had a double in November, and had two triples in January/begining of February. Hit on every time, only been three times this season.

It's the best earth I know and you would have to kill me before I told you where it was :laugh:

FTB

FAIR PLAY, ISNT THE PROOF IN THE PUDDING IF WE DO A GOOD TIDY UP, THAY CAN BE WORKED FOR YEARS. :thumbs::thumbs:

FTB

FAIR PLAY, ISNT THE PROOF IN THE PUDDING IF WE DO A GOOD TIDY UP, THAY CAN BE WORKED FOR YEARS. :thumbs::thumbs:

Sad thing is mate the second time I was there someone else had dug it and left two holes open.

If I caught them I swear down I would have rolled f**k out of them. Took me 1 hour and a half to backfill there mess.

Made me feel sick.

FTB

FTB

Sad thing is mate the second time I was there someone else had dug it and left two holes open.

If I caught them I swear down I would have rolled f**k out of them. Took me 1 hour and a half to backfill there mess.

Made me feel sick.

FTB

YEP THE ARSHOLES STRIKE ANYWHERE. BEST THING FOR THEM IS IS A GOOD BITCH SLAPPING IN THE WOODS AND SEND THEM HOME WITH FCK ALL ON, DONT GET ME WRONG IME NOT A PUFF BUT IT WOULD CURE THE BTRDS.

FTB

Made me feel sick.

FTB

see,you are another mans bitch and have a purpose in life :whistling:

We had 8 in the one sett 2year ago.When we broke through the dog got blocked back and there was 6 in that pocket,we located the dog again and he had 2 more in a stop end.Very good sett always holds but like ftb we went to it a few weeks back and some plonker had dug it and left the holes open,fecks up the sett and your permission if the farmer comes on it.

dont no what i would do with 8 of the buggers i no a 26 inch dog that was pleased with 3 out of 1 back in jan dont think he would of saw the fun in it after 8 though fxxk me i would probably check my farmer wasnt about and let the fuckers go for next time ha.

id let them run meself if i got 8...:whistling:

You know the sett and big fella missed it cause they went home out of the rain haha.