what bull blood is use for bully/greys over here

hi fellas just curious what bully blood is used for ur crosses im in australia and they use english bullterriers but look a lot different to the ones i see on here is it pit or staffy blood u guys use as i have access to staffy or pit blood to put over my grey bitch and do u guys use a female grey or male grey just because i was wondering if it made a difference to how they turn out as i dont want short dogs like pitt/staffy thanks in advance

Put it this way; I would hope no one would cross a friggin mastiff to make a usefull running dog, its very hard to find an decent ebt that would contribute significantly to a cross and a staff based lurcher should be called exactly that a 'staffordshire bull lurcher'. So what does that leave us with?

And of course no body uses any illegal blood because we are all good boys and girls...

hope that helps, we all ask the same question when first learning about this cross :thumbs:

ok so nobody knows

if like your flag shows you live in the us, you should find a well balanced apbt and use that. :yes:

thats not the U S flag mate :tongue2:

No I just realised what I done, :doh: Same comment applies to the southern hemisphere then. :wallbash:

Plenty of pit cross and english cross' in Australia mate, Id go for the one that would suit your needs best, look at the stud and choose wisely, what will the dog (and his breeding line) add to your grey bitch? Are you running pigs, fox's, dingo, roo's? Maybe look at a piggin dog as a stud, bully type cross? Good luck mate :thumbs:

All the best

Tusker

Put it this way; I would hope no one would cross a friggin mastiff to make a usefull running dog, its very hard to find an decent ebt that would contribute significantly to a cross and a staff based lurcher should be called exactly that a 'staffordshire bull lurcher'. So what does that leave us with?

And of course no body uses any illegal blood because we are all good boys and girls...

hope that helps, we all ask the same question when first learning about this cross :thumbs:

theirs a few alaunt mastiffs greys owners on here ,also mastiff has a few ,they are be doing the job

theirs a few alaunt mastiffs greys owners on here ,also mastiff has a few ,they are be doing the job

I stand corrected then. Still wouldnt call them a bull cross. Theyre alaunt crosses.

thanks fellas was just asking because i met a fella from uk who brought a bull/grey over very good dog on hare but he wouldnt let on wat blood it had looked like apbt but could have been staffy ,thanks for the info will put a apbt over my greyhound bitch, i hunt fox and hare will probally keep to bitches and put them back to a greyhound thanks will put some pics up when im done