6 month old spinger

hi all i got a loverly springer for sale, BASED IN WORCESTERSHIRE shes 6 months old, both parents gundogs and general moochers already showing good potential, got a great nose and loves water and will retrieve out , a dummy (90% of the time)getting better by the day very bidable, lives at the mo sometimes inside sometimes out, house trained . great home is essential and must go to a working home, price to be arranged at viewing and trial, When i say trial obiously shes to young to be trained but you can see her off lead in woodland and field and even water but no sensible offer refused, reason for rehoming is major refurbishments of my house through out and at mo living out of a suit case at families house at mo for a few months at least and i have to rehome one of the dogs as i cant have one here, my other lurchers are kenneled doubled up at my mates and have no more room so this is my final option any interest pm me and we can talk further, thanks paul

Edited by paulsmithy83

shes gone to a cracking home, hes a game keeper of a large estate just down the road from me which is great so i can still see her and been offered a few days on the shoot next season so can see how shes coming on in the field, had a call a few hours after he rehomed her letting me know shes settled in well, rehoming her was one of the hardest decisions ive made and im gutted in a way as i know ive lost a good un with her going but it was best for her and thats what counts and happy shes settled in well