Gould dogs

does'nt anyone rate Parkes bred terriers ? it just seems that everyone wants Gould or Middleton bred terriers lately, which imo are churning litters out for fun probably due to the high demand :yes: ,

does mr Parkes only breed for his own use or close friends ? as they dont seem to be very popular, i dont know why not though because the few that i've seen work have been absolutely spot on when it comes to earth work ;)

Edited by waz77

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest foxtrack
hes sent them for work ,no money,the dogs can work for fun, big strong dogs

bred for the job and doing really well, the man that as got them as had some

long digs to them.

best of luck to them

does'nt anyone rate Parkes bred terriers ? it just seems that everyone wants Gould or Middleton bred terriers lately, which imo are churning litters out for fun probably due to the high demand :yes: ,

does mr Parkes only breed for his own use or close friends ? as they dont seem to be very popular, i dont know why not though because the few that i've seen work have been absolutely spot on when it comes to earth work ;)

I heard he'd not had much to do with terriers for a while but has just recently started up again

as far as i know he has always had terriers ;)

as far as i know he has always had terriers ;)

Edited by waz77

Got no problem with getting a parkes terrier than any other,just want a pup from good parents lately seems really hard work but I know they are out there.

Anyone who helps me is welcome to a pup back from the bitch I get as long as she makes the grade and does the job,first and foremost,or she wont produce pups!!!!!!!!!!!!

middleton terrriers i woulden touch them with a shity stick and as for ken did bred some of the best black dogs about 20 years ago once you loose you line of terriers you have lost it and it's very hard to get it back like middleton breeding for show and not for work like a lot of terrier breaders this is why it's very hard to get true working dogs today happy hunting

• 11 months later...

well lad speak as you find ive got 2 blacks from ken gould line the bitch is 100% kens stuff and the dog is kg over my own and both are good honest workers, i have no complaint about kens stuff ive always found ken to be very forthright and helpfull and theres not many i would say that about

He said he'd sent them over there to work, i dont think he breeds that many litters out of them although i could'nt say for definite,but im sure he does'nt breed as many as a certain well known patterdale breeder :whistle:

he could have sent them down to wales lots of real work for terriers here and it would have kepped them in this country

just to let you know tawny they were sent to ireland because he was here and liked the way his dogs were being worked here, they are being tested to the full , and the people here are willing to learn from a man who has done it all, not just run off at the mouth.

long digs to them.

have heard of turbo chris heard hes doing really well, good lad has him have you heard of the dog troy brother to turbo from earlier mating i think

really good dog but i,ve lost touch with the dog.

have been to a hole after the turbo dog had been there seen it had been dug, as i know the hole well i know it was deep a lot of dogs have failed there

long digs to them.

have heard of turbo chris heard hes doing really well, good lad has him have you heard of the dog troy brother to turbo from earlier mating i think

really good dog but i,ve lost touch with the dog.

have been to a hole after the turbo dog had been there seen it had been dug, as i know the hole well i know it was deep a lot of dogs have failed there

I've dug both of these dogs Troy and Turbo, f**k me they are some tools.... and Troy has won some best in shows over in NI :whistling:

Seskin PM me tell me who you are...

TROY, in a show

ireland1278.jpg

ireland1283.jpg

TURBO, in a show

ireland1273.jpg