Gould dogs

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Having read the middleton terrier posts,Gould bred dogs seem to come out favourable.Does anyone have a number or any info which can help me aquire a bitch pup?

cheers

Ken has a litter of russell pups in the E,D,R,D magasine at the moment his No is in there.

Guest foxtrack
Is his stuff white?

thought he bred blacks?

been subscribing to EDRD for 10years now and seen the ad but want black/red/black and tan.

Does anyone have experience of these russlls,hard,bay?

cheers

used to breed blacks more money in white dogs now :laugh:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Yes that seems to be what I am finding mate.All I want is a hard working bred bitch pup.my old dog is 12,what a shame great dogs have to get old and I have a 13mth old bitch that although is coming on I dont feel will make the grade, but time may prove me wrong.The shocking fact is she is better than the rest of the shite round here and people are breeding off them??????????????

how hard can it be in this country of ours to find a good working bred honest terrier????????????

Guest foxtrack
:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Yes that seems to be what I am finding mate.All I want is a hard working bred bitch pup.my old dog is 12,what a shame great dogs have to get old and I have a 13mth old bitch that although is coming on I dont feel will make the grade, but time may prove me wrong.The shocking fact is she is better than the rest of the shite round here and people are breeding off them??????????????

how hard can it be in this country of ours to find a good working bred honest terrier????????????

when you find some let me know had goulld lines 20 years had some great dogs dogs [bANNED TEXT] could take anywhere dig anything in front of anyone out crosed to another gould bitch had nothing but shit since realy f****d the line up big time still inbread but nothing to show for it if you know anybody with pups due out of good digging dogs let me know :(

Will do mate.

I am not bothered about lines or reputation just want a pup off good stock then if it fucks up i know at least the breeding was there and maybe i f****d up.

I got a hell ov a dog but he 12 year old rest of his line gone.if this has taught me anything is that i need a pup from him but to do that i need a bitch that i no is 100%.as i say i have a bitch at present she is only 13mths and i feel not up to scratch but i will give her time,some take longer than others,he was working well(despatching)at 10 mths.but she is better now than dogs i know of round here and they are offering pups??????????????????????????????????

f**k sake,defies belife.thats how i cannot find a good dog now,shite 2 shite breeds shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worker [banned Text] worker you can get shite so.......

Guest foxtrack
Will do mate.

I am not bothered about lines or reputation just want a pup off good stock then if it fucks up i know at least the breeding was there and maybe i f****d up.

I got a hell ov a dog but he 12 year old rest of his line gone.if this has taught me anything is that i need a pup from him but to do that i need a bitch that i no is 100%.as i say i have a bitch at present she is only 13mths and i feel not up to scratch but i will give her time,some take longer than others,he was working well(despatching)at 10 mths.but she is better now than dogs i know of round here and they are offering pups??????????????????????????????????

f**k sake,defies belife.thats how i cannot find a good dog now,shite 2 shite breeds shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worker 2 worker you can get shite so.......

got a young out of my old line seams keen but ive got doubts seen a few but i dont know keep in touch mate if you find some good pups foxtrack
Guest foxtrack
I spoke to ken a few days ago and he said he'd just sent all his blacks to Ireland,only got russels at mo

why did he send them away is there no money to de made by black dogs anymore does ken breed for money he could make a good sum from the black if the lines are not spoilt loads of boys are looking for terries :hmm:

He said he'd sent them over there to work, i dont think he breeds that many litters out of them although i could'nt say for definite,but im sure he does'nt breed as many as a certain well known patterdale breeder :whistle:

Guest foxtrack
He said he'd sent them over there to work, i dont think he breeds that many litters out of them although i could'nt say for definite,but im sure he does'nt breed as many as a certain well known patterdale breeder :whistle:

he could have sent them down to wales lots of real work for terriers here and it would have kepped them in this country

does'nt anyone rate Parkes bred terriers ? it just seems that everyone wants Gould or Middleton bred terriers lately, which imo are churning litters out for fun probably due to the high demand :yes: ,

does mr Parkes only breed for his own use or close friends ? as they dont seem to be very popular, i dont know why not though because the few that i've seen work have been absolutely spot on when it comes to earth work ;)