email your mp

surprize surprize just had a reply of the wanker mr hanson our local mp. and the cnut said if it came to vote again he will and always will vote against hunting. :wallbash: so the next red un i get will b left on his door step :toast::tongue2:

fcuking shit head :censored:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think doing something is better than doing nothing

It will just be the fox hunts!! they already making deals behid our back, The HRA http://www.themastersvoice.co.uk/2009-february/hunting-regulatory-authority.php is all about packs , so we are f****d

• 3 weeks later...

surprize surprize just had a reply of the wanker mr hanson our local mp. and the cnut said if it came to vote again he will and always will vote against hunting. :wallbash: so the next red un i get will b left on his door step :toast::tongue2:

Havent' had a reply off him yet but at least I know what it will say. :censored:

Havent' had a reply off him yet but at least I know what it will say. :censored:

So given the reply I knew I'd get off Hanson I emailed Matt Wright - Conservative MP who is in my local constituency or what ever you call it - he replied this morning to say:

This is a Parliamentary matter. The Assembly does not have any say over the Hunting Bill. That said I believe that farmers and landowners need a range of measures that suit the different conditions they face in order to control predators. Without a range of methods there is a risk that suffering could result. Therefore there is a role for the use of hounds in such control and the Hunting Bill limits that at present in a way that is not satisfactory in my view.

Just had my reply heres what the cow said,

Dear Mr Nimmo

Thank you for your email. As you will be aware, the Scottish Parliament passed the legislation which banned hunting with dogs in Scotland, and as an MSP it is a matter of record that I voted for the legislation.

In relation to the UK Coalition Govt's commitment to revisit the English legislation, they have brought forward no plans and it has been suggested that they will now not do so.

I cannot comment on whether that is accurate but I can tell you that I will not vote for repeal of the ban.

I understand that this is not the response that you would wish for

but I prefer answer honestly.

Yours sincerely

Cathy Jamieson MP

I got my reply yesterday from my MP, Kathy McKinnlen, Lab, Newcastle. She also said she would not vote for any repeal of the Hunting Act 2004 ! So any lads who work dogs that live in Newcastle, and vote Labour, THINK AGAIN !!!!!

Cheers.