pup killed lamping

med_gallery_56277_4165_25954.jpgbetter pic of the dam for u ill put sire up for u later.

That's a beautiful bitch: is she a first cross? And what a gent to offer the guy a pup: the world does have decent people in it. There's nothing worse than losing a young dog at what should have been the start of its career.

yes mate firstxdeerhound greyhound sire deerhuondgreyhoundxsalukigreyhound

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

having a litter this year with these 2 only one other going to someone else of here as im a softie and support the sport u can av one free of charge if ur genuine bloke and treat it right pm me if int

Sorry to hear of the loss of your young dog mate, every time we run them we take a risk but what can help is if its on permission, walk the land so you are familiar with the layout and farm plant etc,

having a litter this year with these 2 only one other going to sommed_gallery_56277_4165_222749.jpgeone else of here as im a softie and support the sport u can av one free of charge if ur genuine bloke and treat it right pm me if intrested.alb harry

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Well done mate. I'd love a pup from that bitch myself, pity the sire has sal blood.... good offer mate, your a gentleman.

out lamping last nite with my pup he run in 2 a cow feeder and got killed. he was comein on so well 2 he was lifting all round him he was runin along with dogs twise his age and was hammering them every time gutted big time he was 11 months. has this ever happend any 1 els?????????????????

I've lost 3 over the years in the field mate, not a good feeling :thumbdown: It's the nature of the game mate, I reckon more people will have lost a running dog in action than will not have, sad as that sounds.

What breed of pup do you want mate? Let us know, I'm sure one of the guys on here who has breed that type of pup would give you one as a gesture, good bunch of lads on here. :thumbs:

it was a deerhound/irish terrior/grey over a wheaten deerhound grey. it was some pup thanks mate

out lamping last nite with my pup he run in 2 a cow feeder and got killed. he was comein on so well 2 he was lifting all round him he was runin along with dogs twise his age and was hammering them every time gutted big time he was 11 months. has this ever happend any 1 els?????????????????

I've lost 3 over the years in the field mate, not a good feeling :thumbdown: It's the nature of the game mate, I reckon more people will have lost a running dog in action than will not have, sad as that sounds.

What breed of pup do you want mate? Let us know, I'm sure one of the guys on here who has breed that type of pup would give you one as a gesture, good bunch of lads on here. :thumbs:

it was a deerhound/irish terrior/grey over a wheaten deerhound grey. it was some pup thanks mate

I don't know if you read harrys post mate but he is offering you a deerhound cross pup as a gesture for your loss. The parents look fine animals and i've spoken to him and he certainly works his dogs. Good offer for you mate :thumbs:

Sorry for your loss but it wont be the last its a simple fact thier gonna get smashed up thats why most blokes keep a few in the kennels to keep going through the season, if you can get through a season without a dog being knocked up you are incredibly lucky or your not showing the dog enough work, jump straight back on the horse and get yourself another pup asap

thanks mate i am tryin my best at the min 2 get 1 but no luck yet

sorry for the loss mate nowt worse than losing a young dog lost the one in my profile pic few months he was just a year could of been very good worker the best always go young. harry top bloke mate 90% of people on here are wastes o space but there is some very good people on here nthem look like vey well bred dogs to me i would seriously get in touch with him see if you can sort something out good luck anyway mate

i lost a dog while i was out lamping, slipped the pup and old dog on a fox, which they cougt, me being me flicked the lamp round and another one stood not 30yd away so pulled the pup off and slipped him, he ran it put bend after bend in, and the fox went throgh the edge and the pup followed it, and was stroke by a car and was dead by the time i got to him, not a year later the older dog was slipped on a fox a was never seen again. i dont know whats worse.. a dog dieing infront of you or the not knowing if hes dead or not.......... sorry to hear about your loss get back on the bike and happy hunting all the best x 38 ps he was lost wearing strong stuff red hi vis coller