favourite boxer

my all time favourite boxer was a little fellow called barry mcguigan cracking fighter he reminded me of a little terrier he never backed up brilliant to watch

barry mcguigan was a cracking fighter without doubt :notworthy: ,but we did have to suffer his dad singing danny boy before every fight and that was truly painful :whistling:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those two pricks as you call them,reached the very highest level of their profession winning world titles and securing their families futures....what have you won a world title at ?

my all time favourite boxer was a little fellow called barry mcguigan cracking fighter he reminded me of a little terrier he never backed up brilliant to watch

mayweather jr, easyly one of the most talented fighters to grace this earth, even if he is a dick.

i know boom boom minter personly as hes an old mate of my pops. not my type of person really may i add but he does alot for the boxing community localy :)

this fella is one to watch, his ability to read a man is unreal. he turned professional on the same bill as james degale (james being the main event) and he showed up every boxer there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Joe_Saunders

our middleweights in the 80s where brilliant boxers watson,eubank.benn to name a few,then there was hagler,hearns,leonard from america plus mclelland.heavyweights lennox lewis must be up there amongst the greats then again americas heavyweights ali,frazier,foreman to name a few.

then our british heavyweight champion the mighty tyson fury. :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

defo jack dempsey :thumbs: one of the hardest punchers ever in the history of boxing!! i love reading about this man, his life story is amazing :victory: from a time when boxing was a proper sport aswell imagine how many times this fight would of got stopped in todays times :thumbdown:

Edited by jimmy100

boxing has had many greats

sugar ray robinson

joe lousis

archie moor

sonny liston

floyd patterson

joe frazier

george forman

robeto duran

marvin hagler

ray leonard

henry mask

hecta camacho

orlando canaizarles

julio cezar chavez

sot chitalarda

john conteh

don curry

oscar del la hoya

khaosai galaxy

victor galindez

wilfredo gomez

humberto gonzalez

marvin hagler

evander holyfield

roy jones

sung kill moon

ruben olivares

jorge paez

eusebio pedroza

marlon starling

james tony

wilfredo vazquez

pernell whitaker

BUT THE GREATEST CASIUS CLAY AKA MOHAMAD ALI :notworthy:

theirs a few, manny packman,hatton,benn,eubank,prince naz was all exciteing fighters,as for upcomings dagale,frankie gavin,nathan cleverly,froch,khan and tony jefferies[local boy] got 2 say him

you must be on drugs--- the last crop of british lads are fighting stiffs , to make records look good --- ok , i'll give you degale , yes talented , but very very amateurish, any decent fighter will have him on his ass , with his defence carried so low, need to keep away from big punchers

what about the ONLY, boxer from the united kingdom, to be inducted into the boxing hall of fame, yes thats right a legend---------- ken buchannan, class, skill , heart , i say no more

he was guest speaker at a do i was at a few year ago some cracking storys ...