ess liver an white

as stated above lovely little bitch i bourght of my cousin he owns both parents an both work bushing rabbits an retreiving from the gun, both parents are small type, the pup listens brilliant an retrives dead birds an rabbit skins already, she is coming on lovely me an my girl friend have been split up since cristmas an i have tried my hardest to keep the pup but i just haven got the time she needs so she got to go im sorry to say, she is legally docked an kc reg there is pics of her on my gallery im asking £200 for her butt a good perminant home is vary important to me also she has had a 410 shot over her an it didnt bother her, feel free to pm me or ask any questions

as stated above lovely little bitch i bourght of my cousin he owns both parents an both work bushing rabbits an retreiving from the gun, both parents are small type, the pup listens brilliant an retrives dead birds an rabbit skins already, she is coming on lovely me an my girl friend have been split up since cristmas an i have tried my hardest to keep the pup but i just haven got the time she needs so she got to go im sorry to say, she is legally docked an kc reg there is pics of her on my gallery im asking £200 for her butt a good perminant home is vary important to me also she has had a 410 shot over her an it didnt bother her, feel free to pm me or ask any questions

Give me a ring

hi i cant find the pics in ur profile

sorry thedog has gone back to my cousin who bred it thanks for the replys

you did all that with her at the=at age wow wish i could at 16 weeks old cant wait to see what she is like at the age of 2 years bet she is going to shop the lot. i got 4 cockers and the 2 7 month old ones dont do that