years of good hare dogs being f****d by people puting silly bull blood not gonna be any real hare dogs in years 2 come

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

think they look good with them? !   do you mean think they look hard ?   if thats what your getting at you may want to re think having a big poster saying i do some kind of obscure martial arts ne

slag me off i dont care i will never by one see 2 many run. hard as nail but shit at running you mite as well by full pit do better job !

Coursing dogs being lost (or f****d as you so politely put it) because of adding bull blood to the mix, the coursing lads are not adding the blood or even using the off spring of such matings, they ar

slag me off i dont care i will never by one see 2 many run. hard as nail but shit at running you mite as well by full pit do better job !

Surprised you`ve not got 4 of them ,for smashing your way through other peoples permission,,,The mega poacher !ha ha ha ha

hahaha lol

:thumbs::tongue2:

the lad is not all there coursing dogs will never die out

This is getting silly now.... Cmon behave boys or it's the naughty step.... If one dog done all there would be a single breed of it but alas no, that's why we breed Lurchers......

Just defending the use of bull blood in lurchers baw,so why the post?naughty step for what,the threads about use of bull blood in lurchers, not one type of lurcher,wats the point in being on open forum if you can't object to threads. You the silly one.

:notworthy: your right lots lads get because they think they look good with them .

overated and lately people seem to think that every dog has to have bull in em to do stuff what bites back ? dont really get it tbh .

ive never seen a decent running one yet just feks everything up :nono:

:thumbs: i agree! cant turn, no wind, cut easy, headstrong, defo not any brain, strong thats it, beddys do same job as a mix. jmo. but i never seen a good one yet. for all you that own one. a clever dog doesnt get bit back. mines 11 year old still could do what anyones one here could do, hes a sal, grey, beddy, mix. good on long ears, on the bushy tails, on the big stuff, and can fill the freezer up with rabbits. Loadsa mates went to wales buying first x bulls, off so called good lines. Theyre crap. my old dog showed em up every time, alright for one bushy, then cut to pieces getting blood all on my seats :thumbdown: trying to climb over my head to get in on a run allsorts. bull x are crap! they say bit of bull gives drive, a greyhound gives plenty of drive for any lurcher. beddys also have the rough coat to add to a lurcher too. Bulls x are smooth coated, big feet, dopey ugly, ignorant shite. that are knackered after running in a straight line for 3 mins TRYING to catch something they can only just about see. ha ha!:tongue2:

• Like 2

quote merle 24

Bull only comes into a lurcher when your after teeth or bigger things,,,,

BUT THIS IS ILLEGAL NOW IN THE UK AND WHY WOULD ANYONE DO ILLEGAL THINGS AND DRAW ATTENTION TO THEM SELVES?????????????

ITS LIKE THE LADS WHO USED TO COURSE ALL THE TIME BET THEY DONT WALK OUT WITH BIG SALUKI HYBRIDS ESP IF THEY LIVE AROUND THE FENS AS EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT THERE UPTO DONT THEY :whistling::whistling:

But realistically dark lord,many where using lurchers illegally pre ban,this is where ye bullx was and still is for those illegal hunters the best lurcher. Tackle anything mate. :thumbs:

if they catch it. or it runs into a fence blinded by a beam of light.

:notworthy: your right lots lads get because they think they look good with them .

overated and lately people seem to think that every dog has to have bull in em to do stuff what bites back ? dont really get it tbh .

:thumbs: i agree! cant turn, no wind, cut easy, headstrong, defo not any brain, strong thats it, beddys do same job as a mix. jmo. but i never seen a good one yet. for all you that own one. a clever dog doesnt get bit back. mines 11 year old still could do what anyones one here could do, hes a sal, grey, beddy, mix. good on long ears, on the bushy tails, on the big stuff, and can fill the freezer up with rabbits. Loadsa mates went to wales buying first x bulls, off so called good lines. Theyre crap. my old dog showed em up every time, alright for one bushy, then cut to pieces getting blood all on my seats :thumbdown: trying to climb over my head to get in on a run allsorts. bull x are crap! ok for black and whites but then whats the sense in that, they cant run, might as well have a good terrier at least it dont eat as much, and you can use for a bit of bushing/ratting etc. they say bit of bull gives drive, a greyhound gives plenty of drive for any lurcher. beddys also have the rough coat to add to a lurcher too. Bulls x are smooth coated, big feet, dopey ugly, ignorant shite. that are knackered after running in a straight line for 3 mins TRYING to catch something they can only just about see. ha ha!:tongue2:

top man say what we althink mite as well call the site. the bull boys site .

I don't think many people bought them specifically as hare dogs pre ban, so why would it spell the end of the decent hare dog? :blink:

? because all the decent running dogs are getting ruined by people putting shitty bullx into its mix when theres no need what are only good for 1 thing ....

You obviously no nothing about Bull x's do you slip the dog! I take mine ferreting,they mark well,good with all live stock and run well,and will run on anything I put them too,.....what I would call an all rounder,might not be everybody's choice but to call them shitty shows how much you know.....which doesn't sound like much!

yours may do. not many though mate, if you think about the cross as a whole on average they are crap. i had german sheperd and a rottweiler kill rabbits on lamp, charlie too, seriously! but i wouldnt breed either with a lurcher, they were pups around lurchers and thought they were lurchers, exactly what bulls are like, might get odd decent one, but thats probably took more after the other blood you crossed it with. imo :thumbs:

:thumbs: i agree! cant turn, no wind, cut easy, headstrong, defo not any brain, strong thats it, beddys do same job as a mix. jmo. but i never seen a good one yet. for all you that own one. a clever dog doesnt get bit back. mines 11 year old still could do what anyones one here could do, hes a sal, grey, beddy, mix. good on long ears, on the bushy tails, on the big stuff, and can fill the freezer up with rabbits. Loadsa mates went to wales buying first x bulls, off so called good lines. Theyre crap. my old dog showed em up every time, alright for one bushy, then cut to pieces getting blood all on my seats :thumbdown: trying to climb over my head to get in on a run allsorts. bull x are crap! they say bit of bull gives drive, a greyhound gives plenty of drive for any lurcher. beddys also have the rough coat to add to a lurcher too. Bulls x are smooth coated, big feet, dopey ugly, ignorant shite. that are knackered after running in a straight line for 3 mins TRYING to catch something they can only just about see. ha ha!:tongue2:

bigchief speak with forked tongue and narrowmind :laugh: And your claim saying your 11 year old dog can do what anybodies on here can do just removes any credibility from your post!! Your synopsis of the breeds qualities, or lack of show that ignorance is bliss :thumbs: As bosun says there all lurchers, and if they were that bad they would of died out long ago, if you don't like a particular cross, its simple, dont own one!!! I wouldn't own a saluki or bedlington x but i don't feel the need to slate the cross or knock those that do....

A very well thought out thread, showing obvious clarity of thinking, experience and a balanced view............................ :whistling:

You could say that mate............OR......you could say another clown talking out of his arsehole!

Theres loads of really good dogs of all crosses out there same as theres loads of shite the same.....some folks need to get around more.

"Bull cross' still cool though" haaaaaaaaaa

I think I understand what the post was originally about, was the chap not just saying, that in his oppinion it was a waste of decent coursing genetics banging them across a bull cross, to create a suliki bull greyhound? The chap isn't talking about using the progeny for coursing!

"Bull cross' still cool though" haaaaaaaaaa

I think I understand what the post was originally about, was the chap not just saying, that in his oppinion it was a waste of decent coursing genetics banging them across a bull cross, to create a suliki bull greyhound? The chap isn't talking about using the progeny for coursing!

Cool as in good haaaaa

Edited by Red Collar