Old Firm

Lol craigyboy your like a f****n moth to a light mate!!

:yes::laugh: youve more alias's than fecking howard marks :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: you no me mate like to keep incognito :laugh::thumbs:

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOwqWQS8oRY   wouldnt want that shite in the english premership with this type of thing

i'm not really in to touching boys but i'd happily make an exception for you baw!!

AGAIN!!!! No probs pal, lets drop the subject now mate :thumbs:

IM NOT MUCH INTO FOOTBALL BUT I KNOW THE DERBY GAMES YOU CAN GET CARRIED AWAY WITH

ME BEING A TOFFY FAN I KNOW THE CRAIC, ! I WORK BESIDE TWO JOCKS, ONE FROM THE CETICS AND ONE

FROM RANGERS GOOD LAUGH AT TIMES, BUT I DONT KNOW HALF OF WHAT THER ARGUE ABOUT . I KEEP HEARING

ONE THEM SAYING (BIG JOCK KNEW) AND (SEAMUS AKA KA)COULD SOMEBODY PUT ME OUT MY MISERY , AND PLEASE

GIVE ME HALF A CHANCE OF WHAT THEYR ON ABOUT, THERE IS GOOD CRAIG AT TIMES WITH THEM BUT I DONT KNOW HALF

WHAT HER ON ABOUT.

YIS CHANCER

HELP ME LADS NEED TO KNOW WHAT THESE MEAN :thumbs:

YIS CHANCER

baw ill give you the fields mate but not on YNWA it was sang by scousers for scousers lol!

wrong..it was sung by a group of scouse kunts for a bigger group of scouse kunts :feck:

and proper scousers support everton :thumbs:

WELL SAID THER FELLA :thumbs:

YIS CHANCER

i'm not really in to touching boys but i'd happily make an exception for you baw!!

IM NOT MUCH INTO FOOTBALL BUT I KNOW THE DERBY GAMES YOU CAN GET CARRIED AWAY WITH

ME BEING A TOFFY FAN I KNOW THE CRAIC, ! I WORK BESIDE TWO JOCKS, ONE FROM THE CETICS AND ONE

FROM RANGERS GOOD LAUGH AT TIMES, BUT I DONT KNOW HALF OF WHAT THER ARGUE ABOUT . I KEEP HEARING

ONE THEM SAYING (BIG JOCK KNEW) AND (SEAMUS AKA KA)COULD SOMEBODY PUT ME OUT MY MISERY , AND PLEASE

GIVE ME HALF A CHANCE OF WHAT THEYR ON ABOUT, THERE IS GOOD CRAIG AT TIMES WITH THEM BUT I DONT KNOW HALF

WHAT HER ON ABOUT.

YIS CHANCER

YIS CHANCER

I haven't a clue chancer but I know if I worked beside 2 guys who were talking about something I was curious about, I'd ask them personally instead of asking on an Internet forum. But if you don't want to ask them, try google, its full of useless information like this.

WHAT HER ON ABOUT.

YIS CHANCER

YIS CHANCER

I haven't a clue chancer but I know if I worked beside 2 guys who were talking about something I was curious about, I'd ask them personally instead of asking on an Internet forum. But if you don't want to ask them, try google, its full of useless information like this.

YOUSE JOCKS TALK YOUR OWN LANGUAGE ITS MIND BOGGLING TO ME AT TIMES BUT GOOD LAUGH :thumbs:

YIS CHANCER