and people wonder why lurcher men get a bad name

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another bull x owning idiot the reason i have feck all to do with those that own the cross shame realy as theirs decent lads who keep the cross.

Another stupid tracksuit point and shoot club member,,, yes its very common for the bullx owner, to be accustom to trainers and trackies and talk about nothing but smashing bashing and mashing things

as any body thought this could be the work of an anti?? some idiot will get in touch and talk about doing this and that then get a knock on the door them selves..or even posted on there for them to us

Hi lads/lassies,

Lets just be thankful he's not on here selling his cast offs. Due to 'starting work', aye right, for him starting work, read, dog not working worth a f**k.

Cheers Pernod

Edited by pernod

the dog is 1 and a half so it will be round 18 months old,and its took all this game yet it has nt been ran for a couple of months,,,,,,,BULL SHIT springs to mind

thats not true becouse coulda bin run as a pup i run my dogs as pups coz coz dont c the sence in keeping a dog for 15 for it 2 b shit

An interesting take on responsible dog ownership :wallbash:

I see the neanderthals are still active on here. Unfortunately hull and east riding is full of these brain dead twats, the stupid twat never even noticed that the RSPCA monitor that site. The genuine bull x lads suffer because of these dicks. You may :thumbdown: see in a few days this same prat whining on here that the nasty authorities have taken his beloved dog away.

Edited by keepitcovert

I'd doubt if the dog has done a days work in its, (short), life !! The owner has probably just got fed up of having to feed and look after it !!! He probably wants the money to fund his new hobby !!! Let's hope it's a PlayStation, or something, he wants next, and not a dog !

Cheers.

the dog is 1 and a half so it will be round 18 months old,and its took all this game yet it has nt been ran for a couple of months,,,,,,,BULL SHIT springs to mind

thats not true becouse coulda bin run as a pup i run my dogs as pups coz coz dont c the sence in keeping a dog for 15 for it 2 b shit

Here's another example.....

obviously this guy is an idiot,but i keep bull crosses because they suit me for foxes by day and night and i think they are better than a lot of breeds to do a good bit of work without getting sour from it,also i have an intelligent one with a few tricks up her sleeve other than smashing things!incidentally im not a scumbag,i dont own a tracksuit and id keep any breed of lurcher once it wants to work!