CRAIG NUTALL'S BITCH (SNOWY X JACK) match bitch

clive rees is a total wanker,cover your arse pal put it in the mrs name.....them they cant touch it, yis charlie

I GOT A BLACK AND TAN BITCH OUT OF SNOWY AND JACK SHE IS DUE TO HAVE PUPS ON 24TH FEB DAYS TO GO

what dog u use

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i've met and coursed with the lad's your slagging and i'll tell you now they are far more knowledgable than 99% of the "keyboard" dogmen that post constant stream's of complete and utter "bollox" on f

How does that prove 'CN' has been doing anything illegal, give a well dog dog to some men to use. If you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all, just keep your stupid childish no

Well said mate

Pakis and well conditioned dogs aint that common round my way lol just a shame to see a name like nuttal mentioned in the same sentence as pakis and working dogs! And the salukis are arab dogs nothing to do with pakistan at all

i've met and coursed with the lad's your slagging and i'll tell you now they are far more knowledgable than 99% of the "keyboard" dogmen that post constant stream's of complete and utter "bollox" on forum's like this !!! and their dog's were in fantastic condition, they are also well up for a run on the "hottest" fen unlike a lot of so called coursing men!!! so wind your neck in and don't tar everybody with the same brush.

:laugh: :laugh: yeah im sure they are :doh: they probably run the hottest land because if they get caught they will play the racist card or say that it offends there religion to not hunt :feck: :feck:

Pakis and well conditioned dogs aint that common round my way lol just a shame to see a name like nuttal mentioned in the same sentence as pakis and working dogs! And the salukis are arab dogs nothing to do with pakistan at all

i've met and coursed with the lad's your slagging and i'll tell you now they are far more knowledgable than 99% of the "keyboard" dogmen that post constant stream's of complete and utter "bollox" on forum's like this !!! and their dog's were in fantastic condition, they are also well up for a run on the "hottest" fen unlike a lot of so called coursing men!!! so wind your neck in and don't tar everybody with the same brush.

I respect your opinion on a few things but I don't get the 'hottest fen' bit, how does that make you more of a dogman. I prefer to keep my dogs and car.

clive rees is a total wanker,cover your arse pal put it in the mrs name.....them they cant touch it, yis charlie

I GOT A BLACK AND TAN BITCH OUT OF SNOWY AND JACK SHE IS DUE TO HAVE PUPS ON 24TH FEB DAYS TO GO

what dog u use

he might have used scout or his other dog in avatar not sure i will find out for you if he doesnt reply to this :thumbs:

what dog u use

he might have used scout or his other dog in avatar not sure i will find out for you if he doesnt reply to this :thumbs:

the dog is by kash and whip grey sulk ash lines dog runs well

what dog u use

the dog is by kash and whip grey sulk ash lines dog runs well

:thumbs:

I respect your opinion on a few things but I don't get the 'hottest fen' bit, how does that make you more of a dogman. I prefer to keep my dogs and car.

my point in "the hottest fen " bit was that unlike most on here who just spend their time "crabbing" dog's and men, these lad's are out two or three time's a week doing it!!! good lad's and were'nt shy of having a good craic. and top dog's !:clapper: