CRAIG NUTALL'S BITCH (SNOWY X JACK) match bitch

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i've met and coursed with the lad's your slagging and i'll tell you now they are far more knowledgable than 99% of the "keyboard" dogmen that post constant stream's of complete and utter "bollox" on f

How does that prove 'CN' has been doing anything illegal, give a well dog dog to some men to use. If you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all, just keep your stupid childish no

Well said mate

Does he really run with pakis??

Why wouldn't he? If they've good dogs and know how to condition them and can come up with the stake money then where's the problem? It's better than trying to run with people who run their mouth off then can't field a dog or find the money or don't turn up. Surely ???

Why wouldn't he? If they've good dogs and know how to condition them and can come up with the stake money then where's the problem? It's better than trying to run with people who run their mouth off then can't field a dog or find the money or don't turn up. Surely ???

because you shouldnt encorage muslims full stop!

unless its to get back on the boat (plane probablie a bad idea) they came over here on then whip the plug out some distance out at sea. :victory:

• Like 1

because you shouldnt encorage muslims full stop!

unless its to get back on the boat (plane probablie a bad idea) they came over here on then whip the plug out some distance out at sea. :victory:

Well they did invent salukis and some would say greyhounds too! :laugh:

Do any of you lads on here know or have heard about this bitch, Last season the Pakistani's folk were matching this bitch for craig, winning alot of matches. Im sure It was a black and tan bitch :) Let me know lads cheers... :whistling:

Ran against this bitch in a puppy 4 dogger not sure about it been a match bitch like :icon_eek:

Do any of you lads on here know or have heard about this bitch, Last season the Pakistani's folk were matching this bitch for craig, winning alot of matches. Im sure It was a black and tan bitch :) Let me know lads cheers... :whistling:

Ran against this bitch in a puppy 4 dogger not sure about it been a match bitch like :icon_eek:

f**k me marco you can crab lol u and vickers are the chelsea and man utd of crabbing lol

it was matched and won matches lol

f**k me marco you can crab lol u and vickers are the chelsea and man utd of crabbing lol

No no no thats not me 'P' you know that,Ive ran against the bitch and I did't think she ran very well on the day just my opinion mate

Edited by marco

No no no thats not me 'P' you know that,Ive ran against the bitch and I did't think she ran very well on the day just my opinion mate

lol i believe ya thousands wouldnt lol how many u kill on day

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Goodluck for Monday Baldock Banks Courser. :thumbs:

I was out with LH today, we got drownded. No hassle though.

He said he got 3 to go up for Monday :icon_eek: lol

nothing worse than getting wet and then you cant get on them cause they wont sit. had it loads of times mate.

been on telly today them scum crushing moters for coursing got a bad felling were going to be made examples off.

im pleading not guilty monday so we wont be delt with then. they are trying to get my licence banned and a distruction order on my sighn writen transit truck thats owned by a ltd compny surley that cant be allowed to do that.? ? ?

what ever happens they ant having it cause I cant work with out it so me and my family will be f ck d! any way I was walking my lurcher on a foot path when them divies turned up.

Its a which hunt and probablie be a kangaroo court aswell.

we got caught last sun police was really nice .itv film crew was there doing a documentary on illegal hare coursing . got me letter yesterday warning us not to go back on there. forgot to add they got some real good footage of my mate lol we be on tv in summer for deffo . sad fuckers have f**k all better to do

lol i believe ya thousands wouldnt lol how many u kill on day

Enough but not enough to win,the lad who was sliping it should of been in goal for man u or chelsea :whistling: