CRAIG NUTALL'S BITCH (SNOWY X JACK) match bitch

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i've met and coursed with the lad's your slagging and i'll tell you now they are far more knowledgable than 99% of the "keyboard" dogmen that post constant stream's of complete and utter "bollox" on f

How does that prove 'CN' has been doing anything illegal, give a well dog dog to some men to use. If you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all, just keep your stupid childish no

Well said mate

can anyone say 100% whether or not a transit tipper sighn written with my numbers and registared to my ltd company can be destroid?

i live 500 yards from cambrdigeshire so its a joke they say I trvelled to another county!! if yes ill seel it and put itin my wifes name.

CLIVE REES the lawer calls himself a hunting man, hes a proper joke he wanted £1500 to represent me! !

hes just making a killing out of hes fellow dog men struggling with an unfair law. :thumbdown:

can anyone say 100% whether or not a transit tipper sighn written with my numbers and registared to my ltd company can be destroid?

i live 500 yards from cambrdigeshire so its a joke they say I trvelled to another county!! if yes ill seel it and put itin my wifes name.

CLIVE REES the lawer calls himself a hunting man, hes a proper joke he wanted £1500 to represent me! !

hes just making a killing out of hes fellow dog men struggling with an unfair law. :thumbdown:

I presume you carnt get leagal aid then thats why the magistrates presume you will just plead guilty.

I presume you carnt get leagal aid then thats why the magistrates presume you will just plead guilty.

WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND THE JUDICIARY SYSTEM A BIT YOU LEARN THAT YOUR TREATMENT BY THE COURT & THE PROSECUTION VARIES FROM DAY TO DAY. SOME DAYS FOR INSTANCE THE COURTS MAY HAVE THE DIRECTIVE TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THOSE CAUGHT WHILST OUT COURSING TO DETER OTHERS & SHOW THE PUBLIC & ANTIS THAT THE SYSTEM IS WORKING. WHILST ON OTHER OCCASIONS THE COURTS DIRECTIVE IS TARGETING KNIFE OR DRUGS RELATED CRIMES (real crimes) & COURSING ISNT SUCH A PRIORITY. OTHER DAYS YOUR LAWYER ETC MAY BE ON THE BALL & PROVIDE A TOP CLASS REPRESENTATION FOR YOU, BUT IVE SEEN SOME THAT NEEDED A KICK UP THE ARSE QUITE FRANKLY. ALWAYS DO YOUR HOMEWORK AS BEST THAT YOU CAN ON YOUR CASE SHOULD YOU FIND YOURSELF IN SUCH A SITUATION, & LETS HOPE YOU NEVER NEED TO. :thumbs:

WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND THE JUDICIARY SYSTEM A BIT YOU LEARN THAT YOUR TREATMENT BY THE COURT & THE PROSECUTION VARIES FROM DAY TO DAY. SOME DAYS FOR INSTANCE THE COURTS MAY HAVE THE DIRECTIVE TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THOSE CAUGHT WHILST OUT COURSING TO DETER OTHERS & SHOW THE PUBLIC & ANTIS THAT THE SYSTEM IS WORKING. WHILST ON OTHER OCCASIONS THE COURTS DIRECTIVE IS TARGETING KNIFE OR DRUGS RELATED CRIMES (real crimes) & COURSING ISNT SUCH A PRIORITY. OTHER DAYS YOUR LAWYER ETC MAY BE ON THE BALL & PROVIDE A TOP CLASS REPRESENTATION FOR YOU, BUT IVE SEEN SOME THAT NEEDED A KICK UP THE ARSE QUITE FRANKLY. ALWAYS DO YOUR HOMEWORK AS BEST THAT YOU CAN ON YOUR CASE SHOULD YOU FIND YOURSELF IN SUCH A SITUATION, & LETS HOPE YOU NEVER NEED TO. :thumbs:

I always found by my own court appearances and listening to other lads that areas could determine wether you got an heavy fine or not so if coursing a problem in an area you could exspect a big fine.atb dell

Pakis and well conditioned dogs aint that common round my way lol just a shame to see a name like nuttal mentioned in the same sentence as pakis and working dogs! And the salukis are arab dogs nothing to do with pakistan at all

i've met and coursed with the lad's your slagging and i'll tell you now they are far more knowledgable than 99% of the "keyboard" dogmen that post constant stream's of complete and utter "bollox" on forum's like this !!! and their dog's were in fantastic condition, they are also well up for a run on the "hottest" fen unlike a lot of so called coursing men!!! so wind your neck in and don't tar everybody with the same brush.

• Like 2