just starting coursing, need some advice!

not illegal to use a lurcher to flush hares to a gun, :thumbs:

but he's not he has said he is coursing!!!

but as people are saying mate keep away from hares :thumbs: , seasons over now anyways mate be full of young

Just out of curiosity, how long is your season? You stop mid February cos of young, so you must only start mid November to avoid young..... 2 1/2 months hunting :blink: Hardly worth the effort :icon_eek:

hi and welcome ash like you im new to the coursing side of things got my eyes out for a decent lurcher now. i got a pup on the way bullxgreyhound x greyhoundxcoilliexwhippet. but im looking for a experienced do so it can help me bring along the pup. so hope fully by next season will have 2 good dogs.

hi and welcome ash like you im new to the coursing side of things got my eyes out for a decent lurcher now. i got a pup on the way bullxgreyhound x greyhoundxcoilliexwhippet. but im looking for a experienced do so it can help me bring along the pup. so hope fully by next season will have 2 good dogs.

Not trying to be funny, but what do you class coursing?

Sorry lads but the breed you have are not hare dogs alright for the odd run thumbs.gif

Ah, all right. Cheers guys, I'll look for another sport in which case. Thanks for correcting me, saved me a lot of time.

Also, what can I do with this dog in which case? Might save me some extra time on google and the forums.

Edited by Ash

Sorry lads but the breed you have are not hare dogs alright for the odd run thumbs.gif

Ah, all right. Cheers guys, I'll look for another sport in which case. Thanks for correcting me, saved me a lot of time.

Also, what can I do with this dog in which case? Might save me some extra time on google and the forums.

Bring him on right and he should make a good bunny dog........and its legal :thumbs: