£10,000

Begs the question.Whos got £10.000 to spare for a dog.Think i could find better things to do with it.:yes:

same as mate, but you know what the sport brings, 'i got best dog in the country' 10,000 is f all to some people, they would match there mate or cousin for the 10,000 first slip, drug dealers etc have to spend it or bury it.lol. id sell the dog, you had your sport, if you dont sell to people like that they will come and take it for free.:thumbdown: ferrys only cheap.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10,000 id take his arm off

tell him to sell it and buy a computer ,then he can come on and talk shite for himself.

ground frozen for most of december, thawed for only 2/3 days, don`t think hares were at there best till after christmas

10 grands alot 2 turn down but if he sold the dog weres he get 1 good enough 2 replace him...

i told him to put the dog over a good bitch then sell him..

the dog was put over noonys bitch (of his oul peggy stuf)last sunday and is geting a pup of that litter,so fair play to

JM he has the sister of the dog and a friend has its brother,iv seen the dog run both sides of the irish sea and he a real animal...

if the owner has balls he will match this dog nxt year and make this money back

Matching is a load of ++++++ ,as there are far to many variables :icon_eek: .Dog A could be as fast as fook :victory: .Dog B could be as nimble as fook :victory: .Now lets take this scenerio :big_boss: Dog A+B are both running legitimate quarry :doh: Dog A runs like fook and turns the quarry into the path of dog B,who catches the quarry :toast: .We could have the second scenerio,Dog B runs the quarry ragged into the jaws of Dog A :toast: .Now who is the winner of this so called matching??.Many scinetific field reports ,claim that two dogs running on the same quarry hold up to 20%of their ability back,for fear of a collision .Now unless your matching a labrador with a 3/4 collie greyhound :feck: then a match between 2 similar dogs :no: is just a pure gamble and an excuse to make a few quid on the side without going to the bookies.And that is fine,but it does not mean thatyou own the best dog going.

and the irish are thick ffs

10 grands alot 2 turn down but if he sold the dog weres he get 1 good enough 2 replace him...

the dog was put over noonys bitch (of his oul peggy stuf)last sunday and is geting a pup of that litter,so fair play to

JM he has the sister of the dog and a friend has its brother,iv seen the dog run both sides of the irish sea and he a real animal...

good on you mate! so you know why i started this post and you know its not bullshite like some arseholes are saying?? :thumbs:

good on you mate! so you know why i started this post and you know its not bullshite like some arseholes are saying?? :thumbs:

i have his brother and would take alot less lol

well men i am the owner of ths dog,i don,t like talking on these sites about my dogs,but i,ve read sum madness on ths topic, i was offered the amount mentioned, i havn,t decided to sell or not yet,the dog got injured in eng 2 weeks ago thats why sale never happened, the dog run 12 kilt 11 over 3 hunts on the best hares,he,s a special dog who regulary kills 3/4 or 4/5 he very constant thats why these men want hm, i was over mid dec [bANNED TEXT] bg ears at there best i was out wif famous mr s gaskin,my dog run 5 kilt 5 kilt 3 of 1 slip, contary to reports on ths site, i bred the dog from my own bitch whch i bred aswell, to a dog called huck who hmself was a great dog he of the late alec hope, hope ths puts an end to the debates, coursing alive and well.

well men i am the owner of ths dog,i don,t like talking on these sites about my dogs,but i,ve read sum madness on ths topic, i was offered the amount mentioned, i havn,t decided to sell or not yet,the dog got injured in eng 2 weeks ago thats why sale never happened, the dog run 12 kilt 11 over 3 hunts on the best hares,he,s a special dog who regulary kills 3/4 or 4/5 he very constant thats why these men want hm, i was over mid dec [bANNED TEXT] bg ears at there best i was out wif famous mr s gaskin,my dog run 5 kilt 5 kilt 3 of 1 slip, contary to reports on ths site, i bred the dog from my own bitch whch i bred aswell, to a dog called huck who hmself was a great dog he of the late alec hope, hope ths puts an end to the debates, coursing alive and well.

you should of sold him then u could afford mine instead of looking him on hire purchase ha ha

you should of sold him then u could afford mine instead of looking him on hire purchase ha ha

how was your own bitch bred,

You asked for opinions and mine is ...if someone offered 10 big ones for your dog then your going to make quite a name for yourself and I`m sure you will make this money over and over by stud fees, pups and coursing. Dont sell mate, you get the best dogs through experience and not by the amount of money you will pay for a dog. only my opinion !!!

how was your own bitch bred,

ground frozen for most of december, thawed for only 2/3 days, don`t think hares were at there best till after christmas

• Like 3