lurcher bitch pup

15 week old bitch pup the pup is upto date with her jabs and wormed upto date she was only 7weeks old in the picture selling for a mate but i bred her he's looking £80 no offers pm me for more info her sire is bull/collie/greyhound 10year old 27 1/2tts and her dam is 1/2bull 1/2greyhound 6 year old 21 1/2tts

pup located in northern ireland

the pupnathenspup-2.jpg sirePhoto0090.jpg dambess009-2.jpg

someone will be getting a well bred pup here , seen both parents work and they are both toppers....

£80 for this pup is nothing ...

15 week old bitch pup the pup is upto date with her jabs and wormed upto date she was only 7weeks old in the picture selling for a mate but i bred her he's looking £80 no offers pm me for more info her sire is bull/collie/greyhound 10year old 27 1/2tts and her dam is 1/2bull 1/2greyhound 6 year old 21 1/2tts

that pup isnt 7 weeks old there surely

that pup isnt 7 weeks old there surely

thats the age i was told it was when that photo was took i havent seen it from it left my kennel at 5 weeks he said it looks bigger the way the picture was took i seen my brothers today and its nearly the size of the dam at 15weeks