Air Pistol

anyone know or selling a used air pistol with silence, dont want to pay much needs to be able to kill rats at about 10-15 yards if thats possible? anybody know of any for sale or any recommendations please post. :D

whats your budget? buddy

regards

davy

If at point blank range a Westlake .22 is ok, either you shoot them or beat them to death with the heavy wooden stock, cheap co2 powered go for the Crosman 2240! Great little full powered pistol, eats cartridges fairly fast but whacks out a fair punch! Neither can be silenced but the 2240 is sold as a ratting pistol and is fairly quiet!

Edited by secretagentmole

Wouldn`t reccomend a pistol, even for rats! just me like. :thumbs:

. For price and availability the crossman ratcatcher. Not a pistol so you get the full power of a rifle in a tiny package.Still just a plinker in my opinion though, not really for hunting and dear to feed with CO2

. Or just buy a decent secondhand rifle mate :thumbs:

ATB

anyone know or selling a used air pistol with silence, dont want to pay much needs to be able to kill rats at about 10-15 yards if thats possible? anybody know of any for sale or any recommendations please post. :D

whats your budget? buddy

regards

davy

about £50 but im not too sure what sort of prices they are as im more into the air rifles not pistols any sugestions?

. For price and availability the crossman ratcatcher. Not a pistol so you get the full power of a rifle in a tiny package.Still just a plinker in my opinion though, not really for hunting and dear to feed with CO2

ATB

ive got an AAs410 carbine but i was just want a pistol that a can kill rats we through summer at close range because im not botherd if it gets a bit tatty were i would be if my s410 did if you know what i mean. :/

ATB

ive got an AAs410 carbine but i was just want a pistol that a can kill rats we through summer at close range because im not botherd if it gets a bit tatty were i would be if my s410 did if you know what i mean. :/

look for a secondhand Crosman 2240, great little pistol, quiet, as gas powered, easy to reload, plenty about so look for one secondhand, quite a few shops sell them!

Iv'e owened a ratcatcher before and shot loads of rat's with it during my job, i made a silly decision by getting rid of it and now i want another for my daughter to plink with. Logan do a CCFC silencer for them and they are fecking quiet. I have also got an AAs410 carbine walnut in .22 crowned with MTC Viper scope, these are the perfect gun to shoot rats with doood! And to add to the bullshit, the ratcatcher is a long barrel pistol at 550fps or a shit carbine rifle, anyway it kicks out 6ft/lbs and good for rat's. So if anybody has got one for sale cheap, i dont care what it look's like aslong as it works... :thumbs:

ATB

look for a secondhand Crosman 2240, great little pistol, quiet, as gas powered, easy to reload, plenty about so look for one secondhand, quite a few shops sell them!

Quiet??? :blink:

They crack like an un silenced RF, FFS!!!!

Edited by andyfr1968

If at point blank range a Westlake .22 is ok, either you shoot them or beat them to death with the heavy wooden stock, cheap co2 powered go for the Crosman 2240! Great little full powered pistol, eats cartridges fairly fast but whacks out a fair punch! Neither can be silenced but the 2240 is sold as a ratting pistol and is fairly quiet!

If you're talking about the SMK Westlake, I wouldn't shoot one if you gave it to me; and I definitely wouldn't attempt to kill anything with it. I had a .177 a while back and I couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with it (which I don't consider to be a reflection of my own ability as I have shot PCP target pistols before with decent groupings at 10M.) Moreover I doubt it even has enough kinetic energy, oh and the .22 variant doesn't even have a rifled barrel! :thumbdown:

I think he'd have more success throwing bricks at them... PS: I'm sorry if you didn't mean the gun I'm talking about. ;)

That is the gun I am talking about Squirrel, the wooden break barrel thing that is about as accurate as a bumblebee! Note I said point blank, we got one for killing rats stuck on glue traps! Hence point blank range and I meant point blank. I would not advocate trying to hit a barn at 20 yards with one!

That is the gun I am talking about Squirrel, the wooden break barrel thing that is about as accurate as a bumblebee! Note I said point blank, we got one for killing rats stuck on glue traps! Hence point blank range and I meant point blank. I would not advocate trying to hit a barn at 20 yards with one!

Sorry, I misunderstood your previous post. I think it could just about do that! :laugh:

But for stuck rats it is an effective killing tool, weighty enough to use as a club as well :laugh:

15.jpg

This is the beastie, apparently Chris Wright of Airgunner magazine is impressed by them (hit anyone hard enough with it and it will leave an impression)....

Edited by secretagentmole