shooting

i am 14 an a half an luv notin more dan shootin pheasant woodcock an duck i cant wait til i get my 1st gun butt a dog is d bigg 1 i hav a top bred springer tat is about3 an a half wit top class breedin including field trial chapions in blood lines. but she tends 2 b very hiper as she soo wel bred an needs lott of time as i dontt hav cause im in skul. she forgets very easy and is very nervous. i hav a pup out of her tat i was going 2 train 4 [bANNED TEXT] i get a gun she is 6 month old butt i thinkin of tradin her for a setter or pointer pup ny suggestions lads.

i am 14 an a half an luv notin more dan shootin pheasant woodcock an duck i cant wait til i get my 1st gun butt a dog is d bigg 1 i hav a top bred springer tat is about3 an a half wit top class breedin including field trial chapions in blood lines. but she tends 2 b very hiper as she soo wel bred an needs lott of time as i dontt hav cause im in skul. she forgets very easy and is very nervous. i hav a pup out of her tat i was going 2 train 4 [bANNED TEXT] i get a gun she is 6 month old butt i thinkin of tradin her for a setter or pointer pup ny suggestions lads.

Think a further year in school may be more beneficial at this stage, your grasp of the english language is appalling. :thumbs:

• Like 1