white dog shit

here's something that has caused a bit of a debate amongst me & some of my friends...

white dog shit. you just don't see it anymore. when i was little, every pavement had a bit. under any hedge, on any road, there it was. now, you hardly ever see it. the debate is - why don't you see it anymore?

we have a few theories on this:

1. you gotta clear up the shit otherwise you get fined (and dirty looks). so maybe it takes time to go white, and it doesn't get the time nowadays.

2. (my theory) people don't give their dogs bones to chew. when my boy has a new bone, he shits white.

3. dog food in general has less bonemeal in it.

4. (my stoner friends theory) white dog poo is magical, and fairies made it. (like i said, stoner)

anyone else got any ideas?

Guest The Shaman
:icon_eek: This is absolutely spookey! (Cue; 'Twilight Zone' Music!) LOOK!!!

Do You believe in 'Coincidence', Ossie??? :whistle:

Hot F*cking Damn!!! :laugh:

I laughed like a loon at this:

Beef shin bones are good. Though the ammount of marrow tends to cause the Dog to suddenly expell a veritable broken necklace of pellets - a bugger if ye walking down the road and they go rolling everywhere :laugh:

f--king love this site reading these threads brings a smile to my face as sit whatching the dogs much on bones i never realy gave the white shit thing any great thought but come to think of it i never see the stuff

on the street,as for the magical bit not sure there :hmm: me think drugs are the cause :rocker: keep taking them :clapper:

theres plenty of "white dog shit" here, i have to clean it out of the pens everday :(

my dogs are fed mainly on raw meat and bones so i think this is the cause of "white shit" ;)

not many people visit the local butchers much nowadays, because its easier to get all the shopping from one place the supermarket, and imo thats probably why a lot of dogs wont be getting bones very often ;)

theres plenty of "white dog shit" here, i have to clean it out of the pens everday :(

my dogs are fed mainly on raw meat and bones so i think this is the cause of "white shit" ;)

not many people visit the local butchers much nowadays, because its easier to get all the shopping from one place the supermarket, and imo thats probably why a lot of dogs wont be getting bones very often ;)

:clapper: Same here fella bones and raw equal white shit :laugh:

but the question is who going to own up to as a kid thinking it was chalk only to fined out it was very crumbly and a bit whiffy???? i did :yes::laugh:

yeah, i did that too! helping my grandad dig the flowerbeds when i was little... was about to shout out "look at this big bit of chalk i found!"... till it fell apart...

the whole debate with my friends was sparked when we were watching "Life on Mars", and at the beginning of one of the episodes, DI Sam Tyler & DCI Gene Hunt pin this guy down in the street to arrest him, and Sam looks next to him, sees a bit of white dog turd and says "white dog shit? takes me back..."