what can i say

no worries mate,its a football thread,anybody can take over :thumbs: i agree wi you tho,grant just doesnt seem to have the fire for the prem,im not saying hes a bad manager,i just dont think hes cut out for the prem he'd suit rangers or celtic :whistling: i think you should put a bid in for ian holloway :thumbs:

Holloway comes across like a bit of an attention seeking drama queen to me....done a good job though thats for sure.....if the timing had been better id love to have seen Chris Hughton down here or Alan Pardew returning.....my manager for the future at West Ham is Paul Ince,he would be a favorite with most fans.....or one day the dream manager here would be God himself,Julian Dicks....though its a big step from Grays Athletic,or maybe not the way we,re going :D

Anyway,i say again.....Rooneys wonder goal yesterday was a shinner that could have gone anywhere....would you not agree ? :hmm:

Edited by gnasher16

no worries mate,its a football thread,anybody can take over :thumbs: i agree wi you tho,grant just doesnt seem to have the fire for the prem,im not saying hes a bad manager,i just dont think hes cut out for the prem he'd suit rangers or celtic :whistling: i think you should put a bid in for ian holloway :thumbs:

Holloway comes across like a bit of an attention seeking drama queen to me....done a good job though thats for sure.....if the timing had been better id love to have seen Chris Hughton down here or Alan Pardew returning.....my manager for the future at West Ham is Paul Ince,he would be a favorite with most fans.....or one day the dream manager here would be God himself,Julian Dicks....though its a big step from Grays Athletic,or maybe not the way we,re going :D

Anyway,i say again.....Rooneys wonder goal yesterday was a shinner that could have gone anywhere....would you not agree ? :hmm:

:hmm: maybe im not sure from one angle it does but from another it doesnt,as for ince being a favourite,are you sure,hes still regarded a judas by a hell of a lot of hammers fans,and julian dicks god :laugh: thats tickled me that as :thumbs:

:hmm: maybe im not sure from one angle it does but from another it doesnt,as for ince being a favourite,are you sure,hes still regarded a judas by a hell of a lot of hammers fans,and julian dicks god :laugh: thats tickled me that as :thumbs:

Ince only got stick because of the way he went....if we classed all the players that leave us for bigger clubs as a judas we would be a very hateful bunch !....we understand here that we have been a breeding ground for top players going to big clubs....Ince was from the area and would be welcomed back here that i know for a fact.

Ive still got an old " chicken run hero....Julian Dicks " t shirt :D ....just did a quick youtube search....this is the way to take a penalty !!