missing lurcher bitch BELFAST

i'f any of the belfast lads that are on here could keep and eye out for this lurcher bitch i'd be very gratefull. my mate was away for a week on work and between us we all minded an few of his dogs untill he got home. unfortunately his bitch has got out from our mates pen in belfast somehow. any info on her return or sightings would be much appriecated. mods i know this might not be in the correct section but there's a right few terrier lads on here from belfast that would see the picture in this forum thanks RING 07547306389........MUDD......

post-39522-0-05945300-1297369279_thumb.jpg

ill keep an eye out for you ... where abouts in belfast did it go missing from , im ballygowan way

possibly andersontown or ardoyne mate some of his dogs were in both places so i'm not totally sure yet as i can't get in touch with them yet. thanks a bunch :thumbs:

thanks lads :thumbs:

could the dog of been stolen md

hope not scent. no honestly i doubt it very much. we've hunted with these lads for a while now and there decent lads. to be honest, no bullshitting. i wouldn't like to be the person that would have the balls to steal a dog out of this individuals yard while he's at work!! not too many would either. at first, last week she was ment to stay in our other mates place in belfast but she scaled his pens twice in the space of ten mins. so he had her moved to the other lads more secure pens. so under the circumstances we believe she's jumped his pen also. thanks scent :thumbs: