lost today lurcher bitch BELFAST AREA

i'f any of the belfast lads that are on here could keep and eye out for this lurcher bitch i'd be very gratefull. my mate was away for a week on work and between us we all minded an few of his dogs untill he got home. unfortunately his bitch has got out from our mates pen in belfast somehow. any info on her return or sightings would be much appriecated. mods i know this might not be in the correct section but there's a right few terrier lads on here from belfast that would see the picture in this forum thanks RING 07547306389........MUDD......

post-39522-0-16500700-1297368668_thumb.jpg

Spitting image of a bitch i had here Mudd 3 years ago ,if we hear anything

ill let you know ,where abouts in Belfast as its a fair size .

cheers jimmy :thumbs: i'm not sure i'f she got out from my mates pens at his mums house in andytown or his own house in ardoyne, i can't get the hold of him. he must be ringing everyone he knows to keep an eye out also. :thumbs: my mate that owns the bitch contacted me,he's down in wicklow with the army so he asked me to put the post up on his behalf :victory:

Hi Mud A dog will normaly wander around an area and cross back over within 24 hours of where it started from. "if it has not been picked up!" As even Fox Hounds do after hunting for miles when started from a Cattle Box ect: in the middle of nowhere.(They-"Dogs"-all retrace their footsteps when lost) Try you local police stations and ask if anyone ,even if not handed in has reported finding a black dog some folks would not know what a "Lurcher is" also phone the locals pounds, Vets, and dogs homes,even knock a few neighbours hope this helps and you get it back ok. best of Luck .Jonathan

Edited by Jonathan Booth France
  • Like 1

Hi Mud A dog will normaly wander around an area and cross back over within 24 hours of where it started from. "if it has not been picked up!" As even Fox Hounds do after hunting for miles when started from a Cattle Box ect: in the middle of nowhere.(They-"Dogs"-all retrace their footsteps when lost) Try you local police stations and ask if anyone ,even if not handed in has reported finding a black dog some folks would not know what a "Lurcher is" also phone the locals pounds, Vets, and dogs homes,even knock a few neighbours hope this helps and you get it back ok. best of Luck .Jonathan

thanks johnathon :thumbs: my mate has her licensed and shes wearing her tag. he licenses all his dogs as he gets a bit of earache from time to time. so were hoping thats a positive sign someone will hand her back in thinking maybe she's just a pet..... :thumbs:

• Like 1

Checked the pound not there but thanks very much for your help. Lost in andytown area

ANDYTOWN :tongue2: , Casement Park , :tongue2: jesus christ MUDD DOG ,them fuckers up there would eat

the dog if they found it , : :laugh: , :laugh: .

ha ha jimmy i know the code. crazy mudda fuddas down that way :11: :crazy:

• Like 1

Well lads, thanks for the help!

She went missing on thurs 10th feb sometime from 9am onwards!

I was away working for the week and mate was taking care of her. She has scaled his wall from VELSHEDA in ARDOYNE!

She was seen roaming the streets once by neighbours, and then never seen since! So i am thinking somebody has lifted her!

I'v checked all the pounds,no joy. So if you hear anything at all pm me or phone me, Niall 07547306389. Much appreciated. :thumbs: