irish hares are strong.

where do all ye northys do yer coursin?down here?if its legal up thee stay there and leave our hares alone :thumbdown:

o so are they your hares now is your f##kn name on them you have a very short memory its much as our country as it is yours,an i dont want to go into the history of it cause youl lose all the time..

are you on the wacky backy again willy,look at the person it was aimed at,im not to worried about your dogs chasin the hares down here anyway,i was told they couldnt kill a hare in a phone box never mind out in a field LOL,Wake up lad you live in a seperate country to us

thats challenge talk to me put your money were your mouth is il run ya with anything you have in your yard....

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they are protected. one of the best things about being irish is that garadas dont even give a fuc k if somethings illegal, as long as your not being a cun t.

AISLING3 , is an evil twisted f****r whos bent hell on casuing trouble take my advice ignore him hes a twit

the hares are run through the coarse before they're run with greyhounds so they're not run on complete unfamiliar ground. theres no prize money in coarsin so you cant just say there in it for the mon

where do all ye northys do yer coursin?down here?if its legal up thee stay there and leave our hares alone :thumbdown:

o so are they your hares now is your f##kn name on them you have a very short memory its much as our country as it is yours,an i dont want to go into the history of it cause youl lose all the time..

are you on the wacky backy again willy,look at the person it was aimed at,im not to worried about your dogs chasin the hares down here anyway,i was told they couldnt kill a hare in a phone box never mind out in a field LOL,Wake up lad you live in a seperate country to us

thats challenge talk to me put your money were your mouth is il run ya with anything you have in your yard....

no bother

no bother

k lets get it on pm me anytime your ready....

• 2 weeks later...